Current Affairs 27 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 26, 2018
- How many new schemes have recently been launched by the government of Himachal Pradesh to mark 4 years of Modi government?
- Which country is the global host for the World Environment Day 2018?
- The EPFO has cut the Provident Fund (PF) deposit interest rate for 2017-18 to 5 years low at __________
A) 8. 75 %
B) 8.65 %
C) 8.55 %
D) 8.75 %
- The newly launched cloud enabled National Data Centre has been unveiled in which city by National Informatics Centre (NIC)?
- Who has ben appointed as the new Governor of Odisha?
A) S.C. Jamir
B) Ganeshi Lal
C) Rameshwar Thakur
D) Satya Pal Malik
- Which among the following banks has been empanelled as ‘Settlement Bank’ by NSE for its wholly owned subsidiary, National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCCL)?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Yes Bank
- What is the theme of the World Environment Day 2018?
A) Beat Plastic Pollution: If you can’t reuse it, refuse it
B) Connecting People to Nature – in the city and on the land, from the poles to the equator’
C) Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care
D) International Year of Small Islands Developing States (SIDS)
- The Indian Navy recently inducted the fourth ship ____________of eight Landing Craft Utility (LCU) MK IV class ships.
A) IN LCU L44
B) IN LCU L64
C) IN LCU L54
D) IN LCU L34
- The Indo-Dutch Ganga Forum has been inaugurated in which city by Prime Minister of Netherlands Mark Rutte?
D) New Delhi
- The 3rd Mission Innovation (MI-3) Ministerial meet was held in which country?
- Professional cricket player Steve Smith, who has been banned from national selections for a year, has been named as marquee players for the inaugural Global T20 Canada. He is an internationally acclaimed player of which country?
A) New Zealand
B) South Africa
- The 2018 ASEAN India Film Festival has been organised in which city?
A) New Delhi
- President Ram Nath Kovind has appointed Kummanam Rajasekharan as the new governor of which state?
- Name the first north eastern state to be installed with a solar toilet recently.
- Who among the listed has clinched the gold in women’s 50m rifle prone at the Grand Prix held in Munich?
A) Tejaswini Sawant
B) Anjum Moudgil
C) Shreya Saksena
D) Olivia Hofmann
- The 2018 Football World Cup is being hosted by which country?
D) South Africa
- Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte was on a two days official visit to India and signed the ISA treaty. This makes Netherlands ____________ signatory of the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Barbados?
A) Sandra Mason
B) Errol Barrow
C) Owen Arthur
D) Mia Mottley
- Which among the given is the first Latin American nation to formally join North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?
- Which among the following cricket stadiums has been voted as the best ground in IPL 2018?
A) Eden Gardens
B) M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
C) Holkar Cricket Stadium
D) Wankhede Stadium
- Geeta Kapoor who passed away recently was a veteran______________
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Barbados?
- What is the currency of Sweden?
- What is the capital of Colombia?
- Who is the Director-General of National Informatics Centre (NIC)?
A) Shefali Dash
B) Subodh Shukla
C) Shailesh Singh
D) Neeta Verma