Current Affairs 27 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 26, 2021
- With an objective of providing psychological first-aid and emotional support to children affected during the pandemic, the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) is providing tele-counselling to children through which portal?
- Which ministry launched a 6- month Community Based Inclusive Development (CBID) Program on rehabilitation of Divyangjan?
A) Ministry of Health
B) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of Panchayats Raj
- Which state has decided to implement ‘Mukhya Mantri Covid-19 Anukampa Niyukti Yojana’?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- How much amount was released by government to 8 North Eastern States under Jal Jeevan Mission?
A) ₹1700 cr
B) ₹1650 cr
C) ₹1510 cr
D) ₹1605 cr
- Who chaired the opening session of the 33rd meeting of Health Ministers of Commonwealth countries?
A) Harsh Vardhan
B) Anurag Singh Thakur
C) Narendra Modi
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Recently International Financial Services Centres Authority, IFSCA has constituted an expert committee on Investment Funds.who will head it?
A) Nilesh Shah
B) Amit Mistry
C) Pankaj Jain
D) Saurabh Kumar
- Recently The government has increased FDI limit of insurance sector to how much percent?
- Which has now become the first Small Finance Bank to offer its NRI customer segment the ease of account opening online?
A) Ujjvan Small Finance Bank
B) AU small Finance Bank
C) Fincare Small Finance Bank
D) Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Recently LIC hiked its stake to 5.06% in which bank?
A) Canara Bank
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Union Bank of India
- Recently Mahindra Rural Housing Finance signed agreement with which bank for cash management solutions?
A) India Post Payments Bank
B) Punjab National Bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) Ujjvan Small Finance Bank
- Which company launched ‘S.H.E’ to promote entrepreneurship, education and wellbeing of women?
C) Tata Comunications
- Recently Markets regulator Sebi doubled the overseas investment limit of alternative investment fundsand venture capital funds to how much amount?
A) USD 2000 million
B) USD 500 million
C) USD 1000 million
D) USD 1500 million
- Who won the French Moro Grand Prix 2021?
A) Jack Miller
B) Max Verstappen
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Sebastian Vettel
- Recently The Sports Ministry has given its approval to open how many Khelo India Centres across seven states in the country?
- Recently Mohali International Hockey Stadium in Punjab was dedicated to whom at a formal ceremony on his first death anniversary?
A) Prakash Badal
B) Akash Dhillon
C) Amanpreet Kaur
D) Balbir Singh
- Recently Anatole Collinet Makosso was sworn in as new PM of which country?
- Who won the best Biodiversity Management Committee award in Arunachal Pradesh?
A) Shergaon BMC
B) Kamang BMC
C) Niptil BMC
D) Shilling BMC
- Which organisation to send its first mobile robot to search for water on the moon in 2023?
- Which company to retire Internet Explorer 11 in June 2022?
- What is the theme of this year’s Indian Commonwealth Day?
A) Commonwealth to practice
B) Towards a common future
C) A connected commonwealth
D) Delivering a common future
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day for Biological Diversity?
A) Our solution are in nature
B) We are part of the solution
C) Our biodiversity,our food,our health
D) Biodiversity in nature
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NASA?
- What is the currency of Congo?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?
- Where is the HQ of India Post Payments Bank?