Current Affairs 27 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 26, 2019
- The Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs has launched Credit-linked Subsidy Services Awas Portal, CLAP in which city/UT?
- Recently the Indian Railway Institute of Financial Management (IRIFM) has been set up in which city?
- Recently the central government has approved the proposal of setting up five new medical colleges in which state?
- Which state government has announced 5% reservation to national and international medallists sportspersons in state government jobs?
- Recently the Etawah Lion Safari, formally known as Etawah Safari Park was thrown open for public.It is situated in which state?
- How much amount was collected by Public sector banks in minimum balance penalty in FY’19?
- U GRO Capital, a tech-enabled lender to small businesses, has signed a loan co-origination partnership with which bank to offer credit at a competitive rate of interest?
- Which service carrier airline have joined hands with SBI Card for premium co branded credit cards?
- At how much percent India GDP will grow in FY 20 according to India. Ratings and research?
- Ashok Leyland signed agreement with which bank for vehicle financing?
- The Under-15 Asian Championships is being held in which country?
- The 63rd National Shotgun Shooting Championship is being held in which city?
- Who is set to join the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)?
- Recently Devendra Fadnavis announced his resignation from which state CM position?
- Who was awarded the 28th Bihari Puraskar for 2018 for her novel ‘Swapnapash’?
- Which country floating school project wins Aga Khan Architecture Award?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Vistara?
- Where is the HQ of ICICI Bank?