Current Affairs 27 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 26, 2020
- What is the theme of International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women 2020?
A) Orange the World: Fund, Respond, Prevent, Collect!
B) Orange the World: #HearMeToo
C) Orange the World: Generation Equality Stands Against Rape
D) Orange the World: Female genital mutilation and stop child marriage
- Football legend Diego Maradona who passed away hailed from which country?
- Ahmed Patel who passed away was related to which profession?
- Fixed line users will have to add a “0” before dialing any mobile number in the country from which date?
A) January 15 2021
B) January 1 2021
C) March 15 2021
D) April 1 2021
- Which state government launched ‘Thee’, a mobile phone-based application for the benefit of the general public to reach out to the state’s Fire and Rescue Services when in need?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which tiger reserve has bagged the first-ever international award, TX2, for doubling the number of tigers in four years against a target of 10 years?
A) Dudhwa Tiger Reserve
B) Pilibhit Tiger Reserve
C) Bandipur Tiger Reserve
D) Sahyadri Tiger Reserve
- Greg Barclay who has been elected as the new Chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC) hails from which country?
D) New Zealand
- Which bank has taken over capital-starved Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) as approved by the cabinet?
A) DBS Bank India
B) RBL Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Standard Chartered Bank India
- Luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz has partnered with which bank to offer attractive financial benefits, on owning a Mercedes-Benz?
A) Federal Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) Bank of Baroda
D) ICICI Bank
- The insurance arms of which bank joined hands to launch a combi insurance product ‘Click 2 Protect Corona Kavach’?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) State Bank of India
- Which bank has joined hands with ICCI (Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries In its endeavour for supporting SMEs and Start-ups?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Karnataka Bank
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) joined hands with which of the following to launch Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
A) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) PNB MetLife India Insurance
- For which country, India announced a new phase of over 100 high-impact community projects worth USD 80 million (Rs 592 crore)?
- Which state government will install the life-size statue of late football legend Diego Maradona by early next year?
- Who is the chairman of the committee formed by NITI Aayog to explore the technological and commercial viability of the Virgin Hyperloop technology for ultrahigh speed travel in India?
A) Sudhendu Jyoti Sinha
B) Avinash Chander
C) V.K. Saraswat
D) D. K. Aatre
- Where did Union Food Processing Industries Minister Narendra Singh Tomar virtually inaugurated the Rs 107.83 crore mega food park in November 2020?
- Which state government launched ‘Suraksha Abhiyan’ to sensitize the people regarding Covid-19 pandemic and also to collect information regarding symptoms of diseases like TB, Leprosy, sugar and blood pressure?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state government launched ‘Duare Duare Sarkar’ or government at the doorstep initiative?
A) West Bengal
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The Union Cabinet approved equity infusion of how much amount in NIIF Debt Platform sponsored by National Investment and Infrastructure Fund?
A) Rs 5,000 crore
B) Rs 6,000 crore
C) Rs 4,000 crore
D) Rs 2,000 crore
- In November 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a commemorative Rs 100 coin of the centennial foundation day of which university?
A) Maharshi Dayanand University
B) University of Delhi
C) Banaras Hindu University
D) University of Lucknow
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ICCI) situated?
- Where is the HQ of Mercedes-Benz situated?
- Where is the HQ of DBS Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council situated?