Current Affairs 27 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 26, 2017
- Name the activist who has been named as the UK’s most influential black person of the year?
A) Gina Miller
B) Taran Singh Brar
C) Sri Prakash Lohia
D) Gopichand Hinduja
- The 2018 World Rally Championship (WRC) will be held in which country?
- E-commerce company eBay has recently acquired 5.4 percent stake in which of the given firms?
- Which country has attained the top position in the Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index 2017?
D) New Zealand
- Legendary Rock n Roll pioneer ___________ and New Orleans hero died on October 24, 2017 at the age of 89.
A) Chuck Berry
B) Little Richard
C) Fats Domino
D) Bill Haley
- Which Indian Chief Minister has been honored with the prestigious Golden Peacock Award in the 17th London Global Convention in London in the category of Global Leadership in Public Service and Economic Transformation?
A) Sarbananda Sonowal
B) Nitish Kumar
C) N Chandrababu Naidu
D) Yogi Aditya Nath
- What is the rank of India in the Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index 2017?
- Which bank has signed an MoU with Escorts Ltd to finance farmers for purchase of Escorts tractors?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) State Bank of India
- World’s first 3D-printed cycling bridge has been opened in which country?
- Other than United States, which is the only country refusing to give its support to the Paris Climate Agreement?
- According to a report published by UBS and PwC, which among the given has become the home for most billionaires in the world?
- What is the rank of India in the list of the family-owned businesses as per the Credit Suisse Research Institute’s (CSRI) latest “CS Family 1000” report?
- Name the country to top the latest “CS Family 1000” report list by Credit Suisse Research Institute’s (CSRI).
B) United States
- Name the first Indian state to grant Indian citizenship to Hindu families who migrated from Pakistan several years ago.
- The 2017 International Conference on Consumer Protection has been organsied in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The ‘Third Global Investors’ India Forum was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The Indian Space Research Organization is set to start lunar journey of _____________ mission by March 2018.
- Name the high court to ban the use of pictures of living persons on banners and hoardings in the state on October 24, 2017.
A) Bombay High Court
B) Madras High Court
C) Delhi High Court
D) Allahabad High Court
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the currency of Turkey?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- What is the currency of Netherlands?
- What is the capital of Nicaragua?
- Name the current president of Turkey.
A) Emmanuel Macron
B) Francisco Guterres
C) Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
D) Petro Poroshenko
- Name the present US Secretary of State .
A) John Kerry
B) Rex Tillerson
C) Condoleezza Rice
D) Colin Powell
- Name the country which will host 18th Asian Games in 2018?