Current Affairs 27 October 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 October 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 26, 2019
- Which railway zone has launched new application “Rail Dhandora”?
D)North Central Railway
- Which state has inked a Letter of Understanding (LoU) on “drink from tap mission” with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)?
- Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) have launched which online test for class 9th and 10 th students?
- The Global Bio-India 2019 will be held in which city?
- Which bank in association with Universal Sompo General Insurance Co Ltd. has launched an upgraded health care plus insurance policy?
A)Indian Overseas Bank
D)Bank of Baroda
- Who won the men’s Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year award?
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of Airports Authorityof India?
- The promoter of which company has bagged Udyog Rattan Award from the Government recently?
- Recently who took overJeff Bezos to become the world’s richest person?
- Recently Dilip Parikh passed away.He was the former CM of which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ ofIndian Overseas Bank?
- Whereis the HQ ofAirports Authority of India?