Current Affairs 27 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 26, 2020
- Recently PM Modi launched Kisan Suryodhay Yojana for farmers of which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who headedthe committee formed to commemorate the 400th birth anniversary of Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Narendra Modi
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Amit Shah
- Who laid the foundation stone of Assam Agar International Trade Centre, which is the first of its kind in the country at Dabidubi in Golaghat district?
A) Sarbanda Sonowal
B) Amit Shah
C) Narendra Modi
D) Anandiben Patel
- The National highway Authorities of Indian signed pact with which institute to share their expertise for betterment of highway infrastructure?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Madras
C) IIT Jodhpur
D) IIT Bombay
- Which has become the first UT in the country to operationalize Public Financial Management System (PFMS) at the district level?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Recently SBI Card launched a contactless multi-purpose card in partnership with which city metro?
- Which Exchange has signed an agreement with Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ICCI) to support small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and startups, and promote their listing on the exchange?
C) Madras Exchange
- Recently which state has launched the ‘micro ATM’ service in rural areas of the state?
- Which insurance company invested in World Bank Sustainable Development Bonds and Highlights Support for Nutrition?
A) ICICI Lombard
B) Nippon Life
D) SBI Life
- Which company has partnered with Finserv MARKETS, a fintech aggregator to offer two and four-wheeler insurance policies?
B) ICICI Lombard
C) Bharti AXA
D) SBI life
- How much amount was sanctioned by World Bank for Goa to develop India first sand dune parks?
A) 3 cr
B) 2 cr
C) 5 cr
D) 6 cr
- Who won the 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix?
A) Luke Henry
B) Thomas Bach
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Who has been named the winner of GOLD Stevie® Award in the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT- BUSINESS category in the 17th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business?
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Mukesh Jain
C) Rajesh Pal
D) Seema Gupta
- Which organisation came first among Indian PSUs under World’s Best Employer this year in a list published by Forbes?
D) Coal India
- A first-of-its-kind system for South Asian countries that will provide alerts for flash floods 6-24 hours in advance was launched at the India Meteorological Department (IMD).Where is the HQ of IMD..?
- Recently which former ias officer and author of chola history books passed away?
A) B Venkatraman
B) Sushil Vajpayee
C) Mukesh Singh
D) Anil Baizal
- Recently Mahesh Kanodia passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Lee Kumar Hee passed away.He was the chairman of which company?
- Who is the author of novel “The fixer”?
A) Rakesh Sinha
B) Simran Singh
C) Mahima Chaturvedi
D) Suman Dubey
- When is International Day of Diplomats observed?
A) October 25
B) October 24
C) Oct 26
D) October 27
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Highway Authority of India?
- Where is the HQ of ACKO General Insurance?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
A) Washington DC
- What is the capital of Portugal?