Current Affairs 27 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 26, 2020
- Veteran playback singer SP Balasubramaniam who passed away hailed from which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which payments bank along with fintech partners has introduced NFC-based contactless payments solution for mass transit systems, especially state bus transport services in India?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank
- n which of the districts of Kerala will one of the first medical device parks be set up in the country>
- When is International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons observed?
A) September 23
B) September 26
C) September 28
D) September 25
- When is Antyodaya Diwas celebrated in the country?
A) September 26
B) September 23
C) September 21
D) September 25
- What is the theme for the 2020 World Environmental Health Day?
A) Environmental health, a key public health intervention in disease pandemic prevention
B) Climate Change Challenges, Time for Global Environmental Health
C) Global food safety and sustainability in disease pandemic prevention
D) Caring for the environment in disease pandemic prevention
- Who is set to become the first woman fighter pilot of India to fly the Rafale combat aircraft?
A) Bhavna Mittal
B) Surekha Bachchan
C) Shivangi Singh
D) Deepika Rathore
- Where did the Union Ministers Shripad Yesso Naik and Dr. Jitendra Singh jointly laid e-foundation of Post-Harvest Management Centre for Medicinal Plants in September 2020?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- After the National Medical Commission (NMC) in place of the Medical Council of India (MCI), has come into existence as the country’s apex regulator of medical education and profession, which of the following has been dissolved?
A) Authorities Governing Actions
B) Board of Governors
C) Alternate Governors Council
D) Articles of Agreement of Governors
- Which of the following institutes has developed ‘MOUSHIK’ Microprocessor for the rapidly-growing IoT Devices?
A) IIT Guwahati
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Madras
- Where did the Indian and Japanese navies held their three-day-long maritime military exercise called JIMEX?
A) Persian Gulf
B) Bay of Bengal
C) Arabian Sea
D) Indian Ocean
- Filmmaker Sreehari Dharman’s “Aavruthi” (Fence) won the best film trophy in the IFFT-Orange Short and Documentary Film Festival. It is based in which language?
- Rockline Sudhakar who passed away recently was the actor of which language films?
- Regulator IRDAI identified which insurers as domestic systemically important insurers (D-SIIs) and subsequently decided to subject them to enhanced regulatory supervision?
A) Life Insurance Corporation, New India Assurance and Oriental Insurance Company
B) Life Insurance Corporation, Oriental Insurance Company and United India Insurance
C) Life Insurance Corporation, General Insurance Corporation and New India Assurance
D) Life Insurance Corporation, United India Insurance, and General Insurance Corporation
- Where will the Uttar Pradesh’s first vulture conservation and breeding centre be established?
- How much loan amount did the Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved for urban sector projects in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh?
A) $570 million
B) $620 million
C) $490 million
D) $510 million
- India offered a Line of Credit worth how much amount to Sri Lanka for three solar projects in the country?
A) USD 300 million
B) USD 400 million
C) USD 100 million
D) USD 200 million
- From which date, has the Reserve Bank of India decided to introduce ‘positive pay system’ for cheque, under which re-confirmation of key details may be needed for payments beyond Rs 50,000?
A) April 1, 2021
B) March 1, 2021
C) January 1, 2021
D) August 1, 2021
- Which city is going to become the first in the world which will create wireless electric roads to charge and power public transportation in the city?
B) Tel Aviv
- Which of the following has selected RegTech firm Signzy, in a bid to digitize its customer verification through ‘Video KYC’?
A) AllBank Finance Limited
B) Indiabulls Financial Solutions Limited
C) BOB Financial Solutions Limited
D) IDFC Financial Solutions Limited
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Fino Payments Bank located?
- Where is the HQ of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority situated?