Current Affairs 28 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 27, 2018
- Who has been sworn in as the Senior Colonel Commandant of the Army Medical Corps (AMC) recently?
A) Lt Gen Satish Walia
B) Lt Gen Bipin Puri
C) Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
D) Lt Gen J.K. Sharma
- The first of its kind Modern Art Exhibition named ‘To the End of Land’ is an art collection of which country which is being organized in New Delhi?
- According to the recent data of RBI, India’s foreign exchange reserves fell to $ __________ billion in the week to April 20 after touching record high in the week before.
A) $ 426.855 billion
B) $ 425.764 billion
C) $ 424.673 billion
D) $ 423.582 billion
- The first-ever Mock Exercise of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) on Bio-Disasters took place at which of the following airports?
A) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
B) Indira Gandhi International Airport
C) Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
D) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
- Who has been appointed as the new US Secretary of State?
A) Mark Warner
B) Mike Pompeo
C) Rex Tillerson
D) John Cornyn
- Which among the given companies has adopted the Red Fort under “Adopt a Heritage” scheme for a period of 5 years?
A) GMR Group
B) IndiGo Airline
C) Dalmia Bharat Group
D) Larsen & Toubro
- The state government of Haryana has appointed whom as the brand ambassador for its Measles and Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign?
A) Gauri Sheoran
B) Sakshi Malik
C) Saina Nehwal
D) Divya Tewar
- Under the Van Dhan Scheme, the government has proposed to set up how many Van Dhan Vikas Kendra in the country?
- How much tax have been collected by the government from Goods and Services Tax (GST) in the first year for the period ending March 31, 2018?
A) Rs 7.51 trillion
B) Rs 7.41 trillion
C) Rs 7.61 trillion
D) Rs 7.31 trillion
- Name the author of the book titled ‘My Journey from Marxism-Leninism to Nehruvian Socialism’.
A) C H Hanumantha Rao
B) T. N. Srinivasan
C) Mihir Rakshit
D) Montek Singh Ahluwalia