Current Affairs 28 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 27, 2020
- Recently the Manabasa Gurubara, Chhau and Ravanachhaya — the three popular cultural practices from which state were included in Intangible Cultural Heritage list?
- Recently government declared banking industry as public utility service till which date?
- Which Company announced completing the acquisition of 100 percent equity shares of L&T Capital Markets (LTCM) for Rs 230 crore?
D)IIFL Wealth Management
- Recently Olympic medallist Mathias Boe announced his retirement from which sports?
- Recently Sana Mir announced her retirement from which sports?
- Who was given the additional charge of the I&B Ministry?
- Recently State-run Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala (IIITM-K) has developed which search engine for COVID-19 research?
- Which country named its first Mars exploration mission to be launched later this year as Tianwen-1?
- which state hospitals deployed “KARMI-Bot” robot to serve COVID-19 patients?
- Recently which famous ex NASA administrator passed away?
D)James M Beggs
- Which day is observed as International Delegate’s Day 2020?
- What is the theme of this year World Intellectual Property Day?
A)Digital Creativity-Culture Reimagined
B)Reach for Gold-IP and Sports
C)Powering Change-Women Innovation
D)Innovate for a green future
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- where is the HQ of World Intellectual Property Organisation?
- Where is the HQ of L&T?