Current Affairs 28 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 27, 2021
- Which state government announced “Covid Emergency Loan Scheme” for new and old entrepreneurs supplying medicines, oxygen and other medical facilities to Covid-19 patients?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state cabinet approved a policy to provide jobs on compassionate grounds and economically weaker section (EWS) status to children under Harihar Scheme?
- Recently India has built infrastructures of three educational institutions in Palpa district of which country?
- Which country hoped to launch its own orbital station in 2025?
- As per China’s Central Bank report, India’s demographic advantage to overtake China’s by which year?
- Who will be representing Delhi and India at the World Cities Cultural Forum (WCCF)?
A) Arvind Kejriwal
B) Manish Sisodia
C) Yogi Adityanath
D) Narendra Modi
- Recently WHO unveiled global immunization strategy to save 50 million lives by which year?
- Which company launched Revolutionary mobile application RING to make investments in stock market?
A) ICICI Prudential
D) Axis Direct
- RBI imposed ceiling of how much maximum years for tenure of MD and CEO of private bank?
- Recently the New development Bank issued how much amount of benchmark bond?
A) 1.5 billion
B) 2.0 billion
C) 1 billion
D) 1.7 billion
- Recently Aceware FinTech Services, a fintech services company launched its first neobank in which state?
- The CII Indian Green Building Council has launched ‘IGBC Mission on Net Zero’ to facilitate ‘India achieve net zero carbon emission status by which yEAR?
- Which state has inked MoU with Microsoft to skill over 1.6 lakhs unemployed youth and college students?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state entered into a MoU with the World Trade Center (WTC) recently to promote and facilitate trade and investment in the state?
- Recently Mahamat Idriss Déby was sworn in as new president of which country?
- Recently who was appointed on RBI board by the central government?
A) Aneesh ShAh
B) Debashish Pandey
C) Tarun Bajaj
D) Ajay Seth
- Which Indian women has made it to the Forbes Asia’s 30 Under- 30 in just one year of opening her venture Cosmix?
A) Vibha Harish
B) Shweta Pandey
C) Unnati Rawat
D) Swati Maliwal
- Which country has been awarded with global award for the ICC Development Initiative of the Year?
- Recently Waman Bhonsle passed away.He was related to the which field?
B) Social Activist
- Who is the author of book The Living Mountain?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Sharbina Basu
C) Mohan Kanda
D) Shailesh Pandey
- What is the theme of this year’s World Immunization Week 2021?
A) Vaccines bring us closer
B) Safe Vaccines
C) Vaccines Work for All
D) Polio Eradication
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organization?
- Where is the HQ of New Development Bank?
- What is the capital of Chad?
- What is the currency of Argentina?