Current Affairs 28 August 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 and 27 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 26 and 27, 2017
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of BSE?
A) Shantanu Narayen
B) Sunil Bharati Mittal
C) Ashish chauhan
D) Rajeev Suri
- Who has been crowned as the first Miss transqueen of India?
- Who was conferred with Bell Prize?
A) John Bell McGreth
B) John Stewart Bell
C) Martina Bell
D) Rusell Bell
- Who has been named as the UEFA Europa League Player of the season?
A) Gareth Bale
B) French Paul Pogba
C) Sergio Ramos
D) Phillipp Lahm
- Who has been conferred with the UEFA player of the year award?
A) Lionel Messi
B) Christiano Rhonaldino
C) Cristiano Ronaldo
D) Phillip Lahm
- Which has become the first to score 350 La Liga goals in its history?
A) Cristiano Ronaldo
B) Lionel Messi
C) David Beckham
D) Sergio Ramos
- Who has won Silver against Nozomi Okuhara in Glasgow, Scotland?
A) Jwala Gutta
B) Saina Nehwal
C) PV Sindhu
D) Ashwini Ponnapa
- India has defeated ___ to win SAFF fotball Championship?
- Govt notifies changes in Banking Regulation Act. What are these changes?
A) To demand the data of stressed assets as and when required
B) To enquire banks about lending rates and take actions
C) To initiate insolvency resolution and specify comiittees to advise
D) None of these
- RBI has appointed a cmmiittee on Household Finance. Whois the chairman of the commiittee?
A) DR Mehta
B) CE Kamath
C) Tarun Ramadorai
D) C Rao
- Banks would pay what percent of the tax under the GST for Gold imports?
- Which bank has launched ‘100 Digital Villages’ initiatives to promote digital banking?
A) Indian overseas bank
B) Canara bank
C) Vijaya bank
D) Federal bank
- Which of the following has recieved licence from RBI to operate under BBPS?
A) Tottocraft Pvt. Ltd.
B) Able Tourism Pvt. Ltd.
C) Spice Digital Ltd
D) Technosoft pvt. Ltd.
- USS Pearl Harbor arrives in India. It belongs to which Country?
- Which of the following is the world’s least visited country in 2016?
- Which city is going to host World Book Fair 2017?
A) New Delhi
- The first edition of Grameen Khel Mohotsav is gping to start at which place ?
B) Himanchal Pradesh
D) New Delhi
- Coast Guard training ship ___ decommissioned at the south jetty of the Southern Naval Command.
- Which State govt. Is going to build its first Eco-park ?
- India held Foreign and Polcy talks with EU at which place?
C) New Delhi