Current Affairs 28 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 27, 2018
- Which airline operated India’s first test flight powered by biojet fuel?
- Who is heading the committee on review of penal provisions of Company Act 2013?
B)Arun Kumar Mishra
- The 8th meeting of India-Kenya Joint Trade Committee was held in which city?
- India and Thailand kicked off this year’s iteration of their joint army exercise in which country?
- 4th Asian electoral stakeholders forum(AESF-4) held in which city?
- What was the deadline date set by RBI in the process of resolving the country’s most pressing corporate and banking problem of NPAs?
- Who became the first Indian to win an Asian Games individual medal in the equestrian event since 1982?
- Which Indian athlete clinched a gold medal in the men’s javelin throw event of the ongoing 18th edition of the Asian Games?
- Which former Indian opener has been appointed as the head coach of Zimbabwe National Cricket team?
- Who won the final of the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup 2018?
- Who will be honored with the Game Changer of the Year Award 2018 by a global cultural organization?
- Recently Neil Simon passed away.He belongs to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was PepsiCo founded?
- What is the currency of Spain?
- What is the capital of Zimbabwe?