Current Affairs 28 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 27, 2019
- Recently Which ministry launched National Digital Library of India Project?
A)Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B)Ministry of Finance
C)Ministry of Human Resource Development
D)Ministry of Defence
- Recently a National Centre for Avian Ecotoxicology was inaugurated at which city?
- The seventh ‘Community Radio Sammelan’ held in Which city/UT?
- The fourth edition of India’s largest confluence of digital-technology stakeholders, the IoT India Congress 2019 concluded in which city?
- Which company launched a program under which it will train 5000 government employees over the next year on AI (artificial intelligence) and cloud computing skills?
- The 2019 Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defence (CHOD) Conference held in Which city?
- How much amount was approved by RBI Board to be transferred to government of India?
- As per FICCI economic outlook survey,India’s Q1 FY 20 GDP pegged at how much percent?
- Which bank has joined hands with Tata AIG General Insurance to offer the latter’s diverse range of general insurance policies?
B)Indian Overseas Bank
D)Bank of Baroda
- Which company announced the launch of a Military Veterans Employment programme?
- Which company partnered with Indian School of Business to advance Artificial Intelligence Skilling in India?
- Who became the first Indian to win a set against Roger Federer?
- Who was given Lifetime Achievement Award At Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Awards2019?
- Recently country’s first women DGP passed away. Name her?
A)Kanchan Chowdhury Bhattacharya
C)Akanksha Singh Chaturvedi
- Recently Noel Kelmen passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Norway?
- Where is the HQ of Tata AIG insurance?
- Where is the HQ of Amazon?