Current Affairs 28 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 27, 2017
- As announced by Ministry of Railways, the work of installing bio-toilets in all passenger trains will be completed by ____
A) March 2018
B) March 2019
C) December 2018
D) January 2019
- At a cost of ₹4,000, India’s first pod taxi project also known as Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) is going to execute on Delhi-_____ pilot corridor on a PPP (public-private partnership) basis.
- In response to a request from the Yemeni government, what amount of medical assistance has been provided by India to Yemen?
A) $5 million
B) $2 million
C) $3 million
D) $1 million
- Which of the following Municipal Corporation launched Atal Jan Aahar Yojana in December 2017 for poor to provide lunch at Rs 10?
A) West Delhi Municipal Corporation (WDMC)
B) South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC)
C) East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)
D) North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
- The United Nations has approved a cut of how much amount in its annual budget for the year 2018?
A) $256 million
B) $266 million
C) $286 million
D) $246 million
- Which of the following payments app became the India’s first payments app to cross 100 mn downloads on Play Store in December 2017?
- Which country hosted the World Chess Games in December 2017?
A) South Africa
B) Saudi Arabia
C) North Korea
- Which of the following Bollywood personality was crowned People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals’ (PETA) 2017 Person of the Year Award?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Salman Khan
C) Anushka Sharma
D) Amitabh Bachchan
- Legendary musician Robbie Malinga passed away recently. He hailed from which country?
A) South Africa
B) Sri Lanka
- Ashok Kumar Mattoo Paased away recently. He was associated with which of the following fields?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Paytm is an Indian e-payments and e-commerce brand based out of ______
- Where is the headquarters of World Chess Federation situated?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Ottawa, Canada
D) Sydney, Australia
- Where is the headquarters of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Situated?
- What is the currency of Yemen?