Current Affairs 28 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 27, 2019
- Recently Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman released a postage stamp to commemorate the distinguished service and glorious contribution by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) in which city?
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban),how many houses have been sanctioned in urban areas?
- As per government, All villages to have free WiFi services by which year?
- Recently Vice-President dedicates LPG bottling plant in which state?
- Which state to observe 2020 as Susashan Sankalp Varsh”?
- The Bhubaneswar-New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express has been transformed with the display of which state art,culture and heritage?
- The National Tribal Dance Festival begins in which city?
- How much amount of preferential allotment share was allotted to Allahabad Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) and UCO Bank totally?
- Which organisation released the Financial Stability Report?
- What is the rank of India globally in home price appreciation according to Knight Frank?
- Recently which player has been banned for one year with immediate effect by the National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) for failing doping test?
- Who is conferred with the American Academy of Ophthalmology’s (AAO) highest award Life Achievement honour?
C)Santosh G Honavar
- Recently Allee Willis passed away.She was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Directorate of Revenue Intelligence?
- Where is the HQ of UCO Bank?