Current Affairs 28 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 27, 2020
- In December 2020, PM Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) SEHAT scheme to extend health insurance coverage to all residents of which state/UT?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Shamsur Rahman Faruqi who passed away was related to which profession?
- John Edrich who passed away was related to which sport?
- Where will India’s first Lithium refinery be set up?
C) West Bengal
- American financial corporation will invest what amount in India to support the development of critical infrastructure projects in the country in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) $46 million
B) $54 million
C) $65 million
D) $38 million
- According to UK based Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR), India will overtake which country to become the fifth largest in 2025?
- The government has spent how much amount as interest payment towards the recapitalisation bonds for the public sector banks (PSB) in the last two financial years?
A) Rs 21,086.54 crore
B) Rs 20,086.54 crore
C) Rs 22,086.54 crore
D) Rs 23,086.54 crore
- Which state’s cabinet has passed a bill for making Bodo (in Devanagari script) an associate official language of the state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which bank introduced its e-Credit Card, a digital replica of a physical Credit Card to allow customers use it at any e-commerce platform or merchant website, without the need of carrying the physical card?
A) State Bank of India
B) Canara Bank
C) Bank of India
D) Punjab National Bank
- Ministry of skills development has joined hands with which company and NASSCOM for digital learning content for students at industrial training institutes (ITIs)?