Current Affairs 28 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 27, 2021
- What is the theme of India Pharma 2021 where 6th edition of International Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Device sector was inaugurated by Union Minister Piyush Goyal?
A) Driving NextGen Pharmaceuticals.
B) Enabling Quality Affordable Healthcare
C) Indian Pharma Industry: “Future is Now”
D) India Pharma: Meeting Challenges of Affordable and Quality Healthcare
- What is the theme of “International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD) Symposium” held in New Delhi?
A) Sustainable Development of Dams & River Basins
B) Sustainable and Safe Dams Around the World
C) Advances in the Rehabilitation of Dams and Appurtenant works
D) Knowledge Based Dam Engineering
- Which ministry signed an MoU with Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs for exchange of data for enhancing ease of doing business in India and improve overall regulatory enforcement?
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
C) Ministry of Home Affairs
D) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- India, France along with which country held a trilateral meeting for focus on better coordination on Indo-Pacific?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said the current inflation target of what per cent with a +/-2 per cent tolerance band is appropriate for the next five years.
- Which country celebrated its traditional Lantern festival?
D) Sierra Leone
- The Reserve Bank permitted resident individuals to make remittances under the LRS to International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs) in the country. What does L stand for in LRS?
- According to RBI Governor, RBI projected country’s growth forecast of what per cent for the next year?
- When is World NGO Day observed?
A) February 27
B) February 25
C) February 26
D) February 23
- Who is author of the book titled “The last light of glory days: Stories from Nagaland”?
A) Easterine Kire
B) Monalisa Changkija
C) Avinuo Kire
D) Dolly Kikon
- Who is the author of the book titled “#Me Too”?
A) Shirish Mehta
B) Bhavesh Kumar
C) Avneesh Bansal
D) Karan Puri
- Michael Somare, which country’s first prime minister passed away recently?
B) Papua New Guinea
C) Solomon Islands
- Vishnunarayanan Namboothiri who passed away was related to which profession?
- Name the Indian who led the historic landing of NASA’s Perseverance rover on the Martian surface?
A) Kajal Awasthi
B) Roopa Kumar
C) Swati Mohan
D) Preeti Shastri
- Which state’s chief minister launched ‘e-Parivahan Vyavstha’ of the State Transport Department?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who will receive the CERAWeek global energy and environment leadership award during international energy conference in recognition of his commitment to sustainability in the energy and the environment?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Ligia Noronha of India has been appointed as the Assistant Secretary-General of which organization?
A) United Nations Environment Programme
C) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
D) United Nations Human Settlement Programme
- Who is named as the CEO of OLX Autos, pre-owned by OLX Group?
A) Rahul Srivastava
B) Vishal Badhera
C) Gautam Thakar
D) Kunal Saini
- Recently, who among the following cricketers announced his retirement from all formats of the sport?
A) Shikhar Dhawan
B) Ashish Nehra
C) Robin Uthappa
D) Yusuf Pathan
- Cricketer Upul Tharanga who announced his retirement from international cricket played for which country?
A) Sri Lanka
- Ankita Raina along with whom won her maiden WTA 250 doubles title?
A) Anna Blinkova
B) Anastasia Potapova
C) Daria Kasatkina
D) Kamilla Rakhimova
- Which of the following partnered with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) to provide bus ticket facility to the latter’s customers?
- As per National Statistics Office (NSO), India economy would contract by what percent in FY21?
- Where will be the India’s first toy cluster be set up by the Foxconn of toy world?
D) West Bengal