Current Affairs 28 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 27, 2019
- Recently,”Train 18”, India’s first indigenous semi-high speed train was renamed as which of the following?
B)Bharat Jai Express
D)Vande Bharat Express
- Which company took the title of world’s most valued IT services brand according to Brand Finance?
- SBI Card has joined hands with which airlines to launch a travel specific Visa credit card for members and Indian travelers?
- Who will head the panel that has been set up by IRDA to identity domestically systemically important insurers(SII)?
C)Subhash Chandra Khuntia
- The National Commodity and derivatives Exchange limited has signed MoU with which Institute to handhold Farmer Producer Organizations(FPOs) and allied institutions?
- Recently,Competition Commission of India(CCI) gave its approval to GlaxoSmithKline Consumer HealthCare for merger with which company?
D)Hindustan Unilever Limited
- The World Economic Forum annual meet began in which city?
- Who was crowned champion of the Indonesia Masters 2019 ?
- Teenage batsman Rohit Paudel has become the youngest cricketer to score a half century in international cricket at the age of 16 years and 146 days.He hails from which country?
- National Ice Hockey Championship was held in which state?
C)Jammu and kashmir
- Pacer Ewen Chatfield announced his retirement.He is former player of which country?
- Who has won the Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award for the best novel of 2017?
C) VJ James
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of New Zealand?
- Where is the HQ of indo Tibetan Border Police Force?
- Where is the HQ of Competition Commission of India?