Current Affairs 28 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 27, 2021
- Which state government launched the ‘PANKH Abhiyan’ under the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ scheme in order to aid in empowerment and growth of the girl child?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state has become the first state in the country with two airstrips on expressways to facilitate emergency landing and take-off of fighter planes?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is first of its kind children’s library on a boat launched which will host sessions on book launches, music and more?
- Where did the 69th Plenary Meeting of the North Eastern Council (NEC) held?
- Where did Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy inaugurate Jayalalithaa Memorial?
- According to the Global Climate Risk Index 2021, India was at which rank in the list of countries most-affected by the devastating impact of climate change globally in 2019?
- According to the International Monetary Fund, global economy is projected to grow at what percent in 2021?
- According to United Nations report on global investment, which country surpassed USA as largest recipient of foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2020?
- According to a report by consulting firm HexGn, Indian startups are estimated to have received how much amount in funding across more than 1,200 deals in 2020?
A) $10.14 billion
B) $13.05 billion
C) $14.56 billion
D) $12.83 billion
- Which country’s Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced his resignation following widespread criticism of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic in the country?
- Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa has been elected as the president of which country for the second term?
- What is the theme of International Customs Day 2021?
A) A Secure business environment for economic development
B) Customs bolstering recovery, renewal and resilience
C) Smart borders for seamless trade, travel and transport
D) Customs fostering sustainability for people, prosperity, and the plant
- Who is the author of the book titled “India 2030: The Rise of a Rajasic Nation”?
A) Ramachandra Guha
B) Vikram Chandra
C) Gautam Chikermane
D) Upamanyu Chatterjee
- Sportsperson Prasanta Dora who passed away was related to which sports?
- Who has been conferred Maha Vir Chakra Award posthumously in 2021?
A) B Santosh Babu
B) Pintu Kumar Singh
C) Narayan Singh Yadav
D) Nuduram Soren
- Whom of the following is one of the recipients of Padma Vibhushan this year in 2021?
A) Boris Johnson
B) Vladimir Putin
C) Shinzo Abe
D) Sheikh Hasina