Current Affairs 28 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 27, 2021
- Jayanthi, popularly known as Abhinaya Sharadhe, who passed away was related to which of the following?
- Nasa (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) has selected which space company to launch its probe of Jupiter’s moon Europa?
B) Blue Origin
- India’s chief hydrographer Vice Admiral Vinay Badhwar received the Alexander Dalrymple award in recognition of his works in areas of hydrography and nautical cartography. The award is being given by which country’s government?
- Filmmaker Payal Kapadia bagged the Oeil d’or (Golden Eye) award for Best Documentary for her which film at Cannes Film Festival?
A) The Last Mango Before the Monsoon 2014
B) A Night of Knowing Nothing
C) Afternoon Clouds
D) And What Is The Summer Saying
- Who has been named as the Differently Abled Sportsman of the Year at Indian Sports Honour for the year 2019?
A) Harmeet Desai
B) Pramod Bhagat
C) Sukant Kadam
D) Dilip Tirkey
- Paseo del Prado and Buen Retiro Park situated where have been added to UNESCO’s World Heritage List?
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)?
A) Samesh Awasthi
B) Vikrant Saini
C) Nasir Kamal
D) Rehan Malik
- Which of the following has acquired Singapore-headquartered Great Learning for USD 600 million?
- Which rank did India got in the list of agricultural produce exporters in 2019 with European Union topping the list?
- According to Care Ratings, what is India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the current financial year?
A) 9.2-9.6 %
B) 8.8-9.0 %
C) 8.6-8.9 %
D) 9.8-10.0 %
- Arunachal Pradesh government signed an MoU with Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Centre for Policy Research and Analysis of which institute for collaborating as a knowledge partner for capacity building of State Government officers?
A) IIM Calcutta
B) IIM Bangalore
C) IIM Shillong
D) IIM Indore
- Which of the following has signed an MoU with the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC to train the manpower of the force in advanced technologies and undertake joint projects?
A) Indo-Tibetan Border Police
B) Border Security Force
C) Central Industrial Security Force
D) Central Reserve Police Force
- Which state government inaugurated the prestigious “Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme”?
C) West Bengal
- Which country became the first country to approve nutrient-enriched “Golden Rice” for planting?
C) Sierra Leone
- Which country’s company named Sunseap is planning a $2 billion floating solar project on a reservoir in Indonesia?
- RBI raised the limit of loans from what amount up to Rs 5 cr to other banks’ directors without board approval?
A) Rs 10 lakhs
B) Rs 50 lakhs
C) Rs 80 lakhs
D) Rs 25 lakhs
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) located?
- Where is the HQ of BYJU’S situated?