Current Affairs 28 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 27, 2018
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
A) Vanaja N Sarna
B) Alok Verma
C) S Ramesh
D) Rakesh Asthana
- Which among the given days is observed annually as the United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture?
A) June 26
B) June 27
C) June 25
D) June 24
- ISRO Scientists is soon to launch Chandrayaan-2 Lunar Mission for minning the Moon in search of which of the following isotopes?
- Based on the Mercer’s 2018 Cost of Living Survey, which Indian city has been ranked as the most expensive city in India to live in for expatriates?
D) New Delhi
- The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the Udyam Sangam-2018 on the occasion of UN MSME Day which is observed on_____________
A) June 27
B) June 26
C) June 25
D) June 24
- What is the rank of India in the list of target countries for Web Application Attacks according to the Summer 2018 State of the Internet/ Security: Web Attack report by Akamai Technologies?
- Who among the following has been honored with the World Food Prize 2018?
A) Dr. Maria Andrade & Dr. Robert Mwanga
B) Lawrence Haddad & Dr David Nabaroo
C) Bob Dole & George McGovern
D) Dr Sanjaya Rajaram & Sir Fazle Hasan Abed
- Indian Government has imposed sale and manufacture of Oxytocin drug for domestic use w.e.f July 1, 2018. However, only____________ has been tasked to produce and sell the same across the country.
A) Rajasthan Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (RDPL)
B) Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd. (HAL), Pune
C) Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL)
D) Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Ltd (IDPL), Gurgaon
- Name the mobile App based taxi service facility to be launched by the government of Goa to enable ease of travel for tourists and boost digital economy.
- Name the Indian Naval Ship which is participating in Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2018 exercise.
A) INS Sahyadri
B) INS Satpura
C) INS Shakti
D) INS Shivalik
- Name the South African Indian doyen and the founder of Avalon Group who passed away recently.
A) Darrell Roodt
B) Fana Mokoena
C) Moosa Aboobaker Moosa
D) Aryan Kaganof
- The 4th National Review and Consultation on Swachh Iconic Places was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with which country to upgrade the construction work of its new capital Amaravati?
- How much amount of Flood relief package has been sanctioned by the Indian government to Assam?
A) Rs 280 crore
B) Rs 300 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 340 crore
- The 58th National Interstate Senior Athletics Competition has been organised in which Indian city?
A) New Delhi
- How much amount has been approved by the Government as Grant-in-Aid to National Export Insurance Account Trust (NEIA) for a period of three years?
A) Rs 1,110 crore
B) Rs 1,300 crore
C) Rs 1,440 crore
D) Rs 1,040 crore
- Which among the following software companies has recently acquired Germany-based IT and engineering services provider H&D International Group to enhance the company’s domain expertise in the global automotive sector?
A) HCL Technologies
B) Tata Consultancy Services
- Paani Bachao, Paise Kamao Scheme has been launched by which state to control underground water depletion?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Union Cabinet as capital infusion to Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) for 3 years to enhance insurance coverage to MSME exports?
A) Rs 1500 crore
B) Rs 1000 crore
C) Rs 2000 crore
D) Rs 2500 crore
- The world’s largest vertical farming facility is being set up in which country?
A) United Kingdom
B) United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- The Union Cabinet has approved to increase the age limit of receiving pension for doctors in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre to ________ years
- Name the city which has been ranked as the world’s costliest city to live in for expatriates according to 2018 Cost of Living Survey by Mercer.
C) Hong Kong
D) New York
Static GK Based On Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Bahrain?
- Who is the Chairman of Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC)?
A) Geetha Muralidhar
B) Susanta Panda
C) Ameeta Suri
D) Mahender Singh
- Al Maktoum International Airport is located in which country?