Current Affairs 28 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 27, 2020
- Recently PM Narendra Modi launched Atma Nirbhar Rojgar Yojana’ for migrant workers in which state?
- Which state launched YSR Kapu Nestham, to provide Rs 15,000 for eligible women?
- Which organisation launched behaviour change campaign ‘navigating the new normal’?
- Which city topped in the Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020′ by startup Genome?
- Which Bank announced the launch of ‘Yuva Pay, a digital wallet, in partnership with UDMA Technologies to enable contactless payments?
- Who will head the committee that has been set up by IRDAI to suggest insurance products covering the various risks involved in the use of drones?
- Recently Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated Indian Oil Product Application and Development Centre (PADC) in which state?
- Which two countries have beaten Colombia to win the bid to host the 2023 Women’s World Cup?
A)England and Australia
B)NewZealand and England
C)India and Nepal
D)Australia and NewZealand
- Who won the Premier League 2019/20 for first time?
- Which Indian Actress is among the 50 celebrated filmmakers and actors invited as the ambassadors of a slimmed down Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) this year?
- Who is set to become the first female president of Marylebone Cricket Club in its 233-year history?
- Who was honoured by UN by inviting him/her on panel discussion on World Public Service Day, which was on June 23, 2020 speak about the strategies that were adopted by the state to combat the pandemic?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IRDAI?
- Where is the HQ of yes Bank?
- What is the currency of Australia?