Current Affairs 28 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 27, 2018
- What is the rank of India in terms of mobile Internet download speeds as per the latest report by Ookla’s Speedtest index?
- When is the World Theatre Day observed?
A) March 25
B) March 27
C) March 26
D) March 28
- Asia’s largest Tulip garden “Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden” has been inaugurated in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Veturi Sriharsha who passed away recently was a renowned __________
- Which among the following cities hosted a National Conference on Down Syndrome recently?
B) New Delhi
- Who among the following has won the 2018 Miss Supermodel Worldwide title?
A) Aleksandra Liashkova
B) Zarina Andirjanova
C) Shweta Parmar
D) Chantarachota Paphattanun
- Name the first district of India to have 100 percent solar powered Primary Health Centers (PHC)?
- Who among the following Indians has been featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2018 list?
A) Sonam Kapoor and Saina Nehwal
B) Deepika Padukone and Mithali Raj
C) Sonakshi Sinha and Sania Mirza
D) Anushka Sharma and P V Sindhu
- Which is the top ranked country of the world for the highest mobile Internet download speed according to the Ookla’s Speedtest index?
- Name the mission launched by the government of Assam to spread message for toilet construction
A) Mission Sambhav
B) Mission Swacchta
C) Mission Swavlambi
D) Mission Suraksha
- Who among the following players have clinched the gold medal in the mixed 10m air pistol event at the ISSF Junior World Cup 2018?
A) Gaurav Rana and Mahima Turhi Agrawal
B) Manu Bhaker and Anmol
C) Hans Ben Hummer and Sascha Kroopin
D) Shreya Agrawal and Arjun Babuta
- How much amount has been approved by the government of India for the construction of 3.12 lakh affordable houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)?
A) Rs. 12,000 crore
B) Rs. 10,000 crore
C) Rs. 15,000 crore
D) Rs. 18,000 crore
- Which among the following companies has signed a Statement of Intent (SOI) with NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship?
A) SAP Technology
B) Microsoft Dynamics GP
C) Sage Intacct
D) NetSuite ERP
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The International Theatre Institute (ITI) is located in which country?
A) Washington D.C., United States
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
- What is the capital of Belarus?
- The global leader in broadband testing, Ookla is located in which country?
B) United States
C) United Kingdom
- The Zabarwan mountain range is situated in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir