Current Affairs 28 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 27, 2020
- Which state was given the best state award in the field of deceased organ donation by the National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation?
- Which city has opted to deploy drones to sprinkle chemicals in a bid to sanitise it against the coronavirus outbreak?
- Which state government launched Reading Mission‘ to inculcate reading habit among students?
- How much amount will be injected by G20 countries into global economy to counteract impact of COVID19?
- Which organisation has launched a policy tracker to track the policy responses by different governments to combat the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Recently the RBI gave how many months moratorium period on EMI payments?
- Recently RBI offered how much amount to banks through a 12-day variable rate repo auction?
- As announced by RBI,repo rate has been reduced to how much percent?
- Recently which bank rolled out five special emergency loans to large corporates, medium enterprises, MSMEs, salaried and pensioners?
- In the wake of coronavirus outbreak,which drug was brought under Schedule H1 by Health Ministry?
- Recently Crisil cutted FY21 growth estimate of India’s GDP to how much percent?
- Which body will provide loans up to Rs 50 lakh to MSEs manufacturing medical supplies to fight COVID-19?
- Recently,Which country’s Babur2 missile failed completely?
- Recently Satish Gujral passed away.He was related to which field?
- Moody’s Investors Service slashed its estimate of India’s GDP growth 2020 to how much percent?
- When is World Theatre Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?
- Where is the HQ of Moody Investor Services?
- Where is the HQ of CRISIL?