Current Affairs 28 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 27, 2021
- Who is the author of the book titled “Names of the Women”?
A) Ravinder Singh
B) Aravind Adiga
C) Jeet Thayil
D) Manu Joseph
- Renowned poet Adam Zagajewski who passed away hailed from which country?
- Which bank has been awarded ‘Great place to work’ certification by the Great place to Work Institute?
A) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B) ESAF Small Finance Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) Jana Small Finance Bank
- A team from which institute emerged as winners at the CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 6.0?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Kanpur
- Who will be awarded the Maharashtra Bhushan award as announced by the state government?
A) Asha Bhosle
B) Anil Kakodkar
C) Ratan Tata
D) Sachin Tendulkar
- Whose term has been extended as Principal Scientific Advisor by a year by the government?
A) Sunil Arora
B) Krishnamurthy Subramanian
C) K. Vijay Raghavan
D) K. K. Venugopal
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
A) Ramkrishnan Advani
B) Dinesh Iyer
C) Rajiv Mathur
D) Sanjeev Kumar
- Who has been named as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)?
A) Ajay Bhushan Pandey
B) Saurabh Garg
C) Ajay Tyagi
D) Amitabh Kant
- Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Food Corporation of India?
A) Atish Chandra
B) Arun Kumar Shrivastava
C) Gudey Srinivas
D) Vivek Aggarwal
- Denis Sassou Nguesso has been re-elected as the president of which country?
- Which of the following has been included in the Khelo India Youth Games 2021 in a bid to develop it as a competitive sport?
- Khelo India Scheme has been extended to which year from 2021-22?
- Adani Ports will acquire 58% stake in which port?
A) Gangavaram Port
B) Vizag Port
C) Munda Port
D) Kamarajar Port
- According to a report by BofA Securities, India is likely to emerge as the world’s third largest economy in which year?
- TRIFED has signed a MoU with which state government for the implementation of the MSP for MFP Scheme and the Van Dhan Yojana in the state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- India is working on a third Joint satellite Mission with which country, even as the bilateral space collaboration has been entering into multiple domains, including the human space flight programme?
- Who launched launched Central Scrutiny Centre and Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, IEPFA mobile App to leverage digital solutions to achieve Prime Minister’s vision of ‘Digitally empowered India?
A) Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Narendra Modi
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Rajnath Singh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of BofA Securities situated?
A) New York