Current Affairs 28 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 November 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 27, 2021
- Which institute hosted the fifth World Congress on Disaster Management?
A) IIT Jammu
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIM Ahmedabad
D) IIT Delhi
- Recently government inked agreement with which body for water management?
- Railways to launch how many theme-based Bharat Gaurav trains showcasing India’s heritage, culture?
- Recently Ministry of labour released a new series of Wage Rate Index (WRI) with base year as which of the following?
- As per World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA),which country is best in South and South-East Asia that attracts most investments in the domestic seed sector from the global seed industry?
- Which word was named as word of the year 2021 by Collin’s Dictionary?
- The 20th SCO Council of Heads of Government meeting held In which country?
- Which bank has entered into a co-lending partnership with Capri Global Capital, under which they will disburse loans to MSMEs?
A) Punjab national Bank
B) Union Bank of India
C) IDBI Bank
- Which company announced its partnership with deep-tech startup TropoGo for the distribution of a drone Insurance product?
A) IDBI Federal
B) Bajaj Allianz Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential
D) MAX Bupa
- Which company has partnered with OneCard, to launch a co-branded mobile-first credit card?
A) IDBI Financial
B) ICICI Direct
C) Max Bupa
D) BOB Finacial Solution
- As per Moody,at what percent India GDP will grow in Fy22?
- What is the name of World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics, Developed at DBT-National Brain Research Centre, Haryana?
- Which country successfully launched a new testing satellite named Shiyan 11?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Moody Service?
- Where is the HQ of Union Bank of India?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?