Current Affairs 28 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 27, 2018
- India has collaborated with which country on different aspects of the Ganga Delta region and the Bay of Bengal?
- How much amount was donated by India to a programme to train commanders for UN peacekeeping?
- Which country’s railways is building world’s highest railway line?
- What is the theme of 2nd edition of the Guwahati International Film Festival(GIFF 2018)?
- NATO’s biggest military exercise begins in which country?
- Which company has acquired GitHub, a leading software development platform?
- Who has become the first recipient of the Chris Evert Women’s Tennis Association World No.1 Trophy?
- Who won 2018 WBL World Billiards Championship title?
- Who was appointed as interim director of the Enforcement Directorate(ED)?
A)Sanjay kumar Mishra
B)M Nageshwar Rao
- Who won the World Health Summit StartUp Award 2018?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for AudioVisual Heritage?
A)Archives at Risk:Protecting World Identities
B)Its’ Your story-Don’t lose it
C)Discover,Remember and Share
D)Your Story is Moving
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Enforcement Directorate?
- Where is the HQ of NATO?
- Where is the HQ of ASEAN?