Current Affairs 28 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 27, 2020
- Which state builded a war memorial at Bum La?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which country ordered ‘no mask, no service’ policy according to which no service will be provided to people who don’t wear mask?
- Which Bank has shut down its operations in SriLanka?
A) HDFC bank
B) idbi bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Recently BPCL partenered with which Bank for recharging truck drivers’ fleet cards?
A) Fino Payments Bank
B) ICICI bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Who claimed victory in the Moto3 class in round 12 of the 2020 FIM World Championship Grand Prix?
A) Jaume Masia
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Bettel
D) Valtteri Votas
- Which Indian chess player won title in Rigochess International Festival tournament in Hungary?
A) Luke Gallows
B) Simon Giri
C) Nicholas Sai
D) Leon Luke Mendonca
- Recently Tanmay Srivastava announced his retirement from which sports?
- Who won the Ostrava Open WTA tournament?
A) Aryna Sabalenka
B) Victoria Azarenka
C) Azeranka Simo
D) Maria Saharpova
- Who won his second ATP title in Cologne 2020?
A) Douglas Nicholas
B) Roger Federer
C) Diego Schwartzman
D) Alexander Zverev
- Who has been appointed as chairman of Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports (FIFS)?
A) Bimal Julka
B) Narensh Singh
C) Sharansh Rai
D) Vimal Seth
- Who has been appointed as new MD and CEO of HDFC Bank?
A) Sashidhar Jagdishan
B) Aditya Puri
C) Mukesh Kumar Jain
D) Naresh Singh Chaturvedi
- Wavel Ramkalawan has been appointed as new President of which country?
- Recently Alpha Conde has been appointed as new president of which country?
- Who was appointed as new president of Bolivia?
A) Luis Arce
B) Carlos Mesa
C) Antonia Costa
D) Andre Ventura
- Which company has topped the list of ‘World’s Best Employer 2020 published by Forbes’?
- What is the theme of this year VIGILANCE awareness week 2020?
A) Vigilant India,Prosperous India
B) Be vigilant Bharat
C) Integrity A way of life
D) Eradicate Corruption
- When is Disarmament Week observed?
A) 24-30 October
B) 25-30 October
C) 21-26 October
D) 22-28 October
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day for AudioVisual Heritage 2020?
A) Discover remember And share
B) Hear voices from the past
C) Engagethe past through sound and images
D) Your Window to the world
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Seychelles?
C) Port Louis
- What is the capital of Bolivia?
A) La Paz
- Whereis the HQ of HDFC Bank?