Current Affairs 28 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 27, 2018
- 7th edition of FICCI Safety Systems Excellence Awards for Industry was held in which city?
- Which state government has decided to adopt the “No work No Pay” policy ?
- According to Nielsen Smartphone 2018 report, Smartphone users in India are consuming how much average data per day?
- > India will organize “Gandhi March”in which country?
- The Modi government constituted an 8-member search committee to recommend the chairperson and members of the anti-corruption ombudsman Lokpal.Who will be heading this committee?
A)Ranjana Prakash Desai
- India has formed an alliance with which country to combat the menace of tuberculosis?
- Which city will host 8th Asian Yoga Sports Championship?
- Which country has received the biggest loan package ever from the IMF aimed at shoring up the country’s ailing finances?
- According to ADB,India is expected to grow at how much percent in 2018?
- Which ministry launched web portal in a bid to boost credit availability to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)?
A)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
B)Ministry of Women and Child Development
C)Ministry of Finance
D)Ministry of Defence
- Department of Financial Services(DFS),Ministry of Finance and National Informatics Centre have jointly developed which mobile application as a part of financial inclusion (FI) initiative?
B)Jan Man Dhan
C)Jan Dhan Darshak
- According to report by KPMG,mobile to drive $985 billion financial services sales in India by which year?
- Which country will lead in Global Internet of Things (IoT) cellular connections by 2025?
- RBI decided to ease the SLR norms from which month to induce liquidity into the financial system, amid concerns of a credit crunch?
- Which is the only sportsperson featuring in the Forbes India’s maiden “tycoons of tomorrow” list of 22 young achievers in the fields of business, acting and sports?
- India women’s team defeated which country recently in style with a comprehensive 51-run win against the hosts in the fifth and final T20 International?
- Which country will host Deaf ICC T20 World Cup 2018?
- Who was given additional charge of the post of Director General of Fire Service,Civil Defence and Home Guards?
- Who was awarded the United Nations Champions OF the Earth for the year 2018?
- When is World Tourism Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Disaster Response Force?
- Where is the HQ of ICC?
- In which state does Umshyrpi river flow?
- In which state does Gangasagar river flow?
- In which state does Beas river flow?
C)Jammu and Kashmir
- In which state does Mandovi and Zuari rivers flow?
- In which state does Barak river flow?