Current Affairs 29 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 28, 2018
- Who among the given has been selected for the 2017 Saraswati Samman?
A) Sitanshu Yashaschandra
B) Taslima Nasrin
C) Vasant Abaji Dahake
D) Chaman Lal Chaman
- The World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed annually on________
A) April 26
B) April 27
C) April 29
D) April 28
- What is the projected growth rate of India as estimated by Fitch for the fiscal 2018-19?
- Who among the following has been named to be awarded the prestigious CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award by BCCI?
A) Sandhya Agarwal
B) Nilima Jogalekar
C) Diana Edulji
D) Shubhangi Kulkarni
- Who has been appointed as the interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of IndiGo?
A) Rakesh Gangwal
B) Rahul Bhatia
C) Pradeep Singh Kharola
D) Aditya Ghosh
- The Budgam district has been shortlisted for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s excellence award. The district is in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- India’s first industrial solar microgrid has been commissioned in which city by Swedish-Swiss multinational giant ABB?
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has approved the capital acquisition proposals valued at over Rs________crore
A) Rs 3,243 crore
B) Rs 3,465 crore
C) Rs 3,798 crore
D) Rs 3,687 crore
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Day for Safety and Health at Work?
A) Occupational safety health (OSH) vulnerability of young workers
B) Workplace Stress: a collective challenge
C) Optimize the collection and use of OSH data
D) Safety and health in the use of chemicals at work
- The National Media Faculty Development Centre has recently been inaugurated by Cabinet Minister Smriti Irani in which of the following institutions?
A) K.C. College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
B) Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), New Delhi
C) Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
D) Manipal Institute of Communications, Manipal
- The India-Nepal Inter Governmental Committee (IGC) meeting on trade, transit and cooperation to Control Unauthorised Trade was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The IndiGo airline is headquartered at _____________
B) New Delhi
- The headquarter of Fitch is located in which country?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) New York, United States
C) New Delhi, India
D) Tokyo, Japan
- The Saraswati Samman was instituted in which year?
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) was formed in which year?
A) August 1936
B) November 1912
C) July 1942
D) December 1928