Current Affairs 29 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 28, 2021
- Recently the central government extended ₹50 lakh insurance scheme for healthcare workers for one year.Which company will implement the scheme?
A) New India Insurance Company Limited
B) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
C) National Insurance Company Limited
D) United India Insurance Company Limited
- Recently the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has established a ‘Water Sports and Adventure Institute (WSAI)’ in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Recently Indian Army signed MoU with NIEDO and which other company for Ladakh Ignited Minds Project?
- Which bank has commenced operations as a small finance bank with effect from April 26?
A) Dhanlaxmi Bank
B) Rupay Cooperative Bank
C) Jila Sehkari Bank
D) Shivalik Bank
- Which has become the first crypto exchange to provide investment disclosures in India ?
- Which organisation issued guidelines for appointment of statutory auditors of banksand non-banking finance companies (NBFCs), including housing finance companies?
B) Ministry of Finance
- British are exploring the possibility of creating a new digital currency.Name it?
- Global forecasting firm Oxford Economics has revised its India GDP growth forecast for 2021 to what percent?
- As per Asian Development Bank,India’s GDP to grow at what percent this fiscal?
- Which Institute has signed MoU with NCDC towards greater collaboration in issues and areas related to the development of cooperatives, agriculture and allied sectors and to the holistic approach towards sustainable development?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IISC Bengaluru
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IIT Kharagpur
- Which company has signed with HSBC to execute a blockchain-enabled paperless trade transaction?
B) Tata Steel
- The 2021 AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships was held in which country?
- Who won the 12th Barcelona Open Title?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Stefnos Tsitsipas
D) Lauren Shaw
- Who has been appointed as new Managing Director and CEO of National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Ltd (NCDEX) ?
A) Anurag Pandey
B) Sameer Srinivasan
C) Vikram Limaye
D) Arun Raste
- Recently Nikol Pashiyan resigned from his post.He was the PM of which country?
C) South Africa
- Who has been chosen for maiden Global Lantern Award by WHI for his outstanding efforts in social, educational and charitable spheres?
A) Zack Ryder
B) Mark Shawn
C) Nicolas Pooran
D) Mar Coorilos
- Which state government has won the “E-Panchayat Puraskar 2021?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state/UTs area of 14,491 hectare becomes first large territory to get organic certification?
A) Daman Diu
D) Andaman and Nicobar
- Who has bagged the Thilakan memorial award named after the veteran actor for overall contribution in the creative field?
A) Torino Thomas
C) Pramod Payyannur
D) R Dilip
- Which movie bags the worst movie at 2021 Razzie Awards?
B) Absolute Proof
C) Stanger Things
D) Vampire Diaries
- Which country named his first Mars Rover as Zhurong?
- Recently which former Sahasthra Seema Bal chief passed away?
A) Balbir Singh
B) Kamalpreet Kaur
C) Arun Chaudhary
D) R Narayana
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited?
- Where is the HQ of Shivalik Small finance bank?
- What is the currency of Poland?
- What is the capital of Armenia?