Current Affairs 29 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 28, 2020
- ‘In Pursuit Of Justice’ is the autobiography of whom?
A) Manish Tulli
B) Hemansh Rajput
C) Prem Prakash Kohli
D) Rajindar Sachar
- Ishwar Bidri, who passed away was related with which profession?
- Robin Jackman who passed away was related with which sport?
- Which country launched a new remote sensing satellite, Yaogan-33, into space?
- Which state government was announced the winner of Digital India Awards, instituted by the central government, this year for innovative steps in e- governance?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Twenty one-year-old Arya Rajendran is going to be the next Mayor of which Corporation, making her the youngest ever to occupy the post in the country?
- Which countries respectively will host the postponed 2021 editions of men’s U-20 and U-17 World Cup in 2023?
A) Australia and Denmark
B) Indonesia and Peru
C) Netherlands and Mali
D) Poland and New Zealand
- Where did Indian Navy undertook a “passage exercise” with the Vietnamese Navy?
A) Yellow Sea
B) Arabian Sea
C) Indian Ocean
D) South China Sea
- Which state government launched its lagship programme of Navaratnalu ‘Pedalandariki Illu,’ (housing for poor)?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the 100th “Kisan Rail” from Sangola in Maharashtra to ___________ in West Bengal?
- India’s first ever driverless train of Delhi Metro was launched on which line?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
B) Lao kip