Current Affairs 29 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 28, 2020
- Which department released a postal cover to mark the 55 years of the famed Brahmins’ Coffee Bar?
A)Department of post
B)Department of Finance
C)Ministry of Defence
D)ministry of corporate affairs
- Which state government launched ‘ Shiv Bhojan’ scheme,?
- The 11th edition of DefExpo 2020 to be held in which city?
- How many new Indian English words featured in 10th Oxford dictionary?
- Which country will be the guest of honour at the New Delhi World Book Fair?
- Recently RBI increased Investment Limits Under Voluntary Retention Route to how much amount?
A)₹1.5 lakh cr
B)₹2.5 lakh cr
C)₹3.5 lakh cr
D)₹4.5 lakh cr
- According to the latest Counterpoint Research report,which country has become second-largest smartphone market in the world?
- Which state government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Government eMarketplace (GeM) to set up a GeM Organizational Transformation Team (GOTT) Project Management Unit (PMU) in the State?
- Recently Joao Souza has been banned for life from which sports?
- Who took over as Chief Executive Officer of the Indian Banks Association, IBA?
- How many Padma Awards were announced by the government for this year on the occasion of 71st Republic Day?
- Who was awarded Oxford Bookstore Book Cover Prize 2020 for ‘Tiffin’?
- Who has been selected for the Kerala Media Academy’s national media award for his outstanding contribution to journalism?
- Who has been conferred ‘Harit Ratna Award 2019’ by the All India Agricultural Students Association?
- Recently Election Commission of India (ECI) awarded National Media Award to whom as part of the poll panel’s national awards for voter awareness?
A)The Hindu Tamil
B)The Times of india
- Which Indian Naval Ship was delivered to Indian Navy by the Defence PSU GRSE recently?
- Which country has completely phased out one of the most potent ozone depleting HCFC-141 b chemical?
- Recently Sher Singh Kukkal passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently K Amarnath Shetty passed away.He was associated with which field?
- Recently linguist and academician Golok Chandra Goswami passed away.He was a linguist of which language?
- When is International Customs Day (ICD) observed?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Holocaust Remembrance Day?
A)Remembered the Holocaust
B)Universal dimension of Holocaust
C)World Marks Holocaust
D)75 years after Auschwitz – Holocaust Education and Remembrance for Global Justice
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of France?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Banks Association?
- Where is the HQ of Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers?