Current Affairs 29 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 28, 2018
- Health Minister J.P. Nadda launched the “National Viral Hepatitis Control Programme” with the goal of ending viral hepatitis by which year?
- Which state government announced a scheme that part away 10-15 percent of state government employees monthly salary if they are found guilty of not taking adequate care of their dependent elderly parents?
- Which state government passed resolution to rename state as “Bangla”?
- Softbank has partnered with which company to unveil a digital payments service in Japan?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Softbank Group?
- Who is the founder of Paytm?
D)Vijay Shekhar Sharma