Current Affairs 29 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 28, 2020
- What is the rank of India in the list of countries that have gained in forest areas in the last decade (2010-2020) as per the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)?
- In which district did the India’s first NABL-accredited honey testing lab inaugurated in Gujarat?
- Which state government signed MoUs with 16 firms for Rs. 5,137-crore investments to provide employment to the people of the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- In which of the following districts did Haryana Horticulture dept organised 5-day Sub-Tropical Fruit Expo 2020?
- Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) has decided to set up two temporary hospitals in Bihar at Patna and _____________.
- In July 2020, how much additional fund did the central govt. allocated for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme during this financial year?
A) Rs 50,000 cr
B) Rs 30,000 cr
C) Rs 40,000 cr
D) Rs 80,000 cr
- Name the mobile app of Bureau of Indian Standard launched by Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan?
- John Saxon who passed away recently belonged to which profession?
- Olivia de Havilland who passed away recently belonged to which profession?
- Name the mobile application launched by the government which will provide city-wise weather forecasts, nowcasts and other warnings?
- Which of the following launched ‘Dare To Dream 2.0’ contest for innovators and startups?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Defence Research and Development Organisation
D) Competition Commission of India
- What is the theme of World Hepatitis Day 2020?
A) Invest in eliminating hepatitis
B) Hepatitis-free future
C) Find the Missing Millions
D) Eliminate hepatitis by 2030
- Hichem Mechichi has been appointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Which government launched ‘Rozgar Bazar’, an online portal for job seekers, employers amid COVID-19?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- to how many artisans did the union government distributed electric potter wheels under the Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India has partnered with which institute for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA)?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Madras
C) IIM Banglore
D) NIT Kurukshetra
- Which state government deployed drone and anti-depredation quick response vehicle to guard forest areas?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Bhaskar Avhad who passed away recently was a veteran _________
- In July 2020, which of the following was announced as the world’s biggest energy company in terms of market capitalization?
B) Royal Dutch Shell
D) Chevron Corporation
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organization situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Sydney, Australia
C) New York, USA
D) Rome, Italy
- Where is the HQ of National Dairy Development Board situated?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Bureau of Indian Standards situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Tribal Co-Operative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of ExxonMobil situated?