Current Affairs 29 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 28, 2021
- When is World IVF Day observed?
A) July 25
B) July 26
C) July 21
D) July 24
- When is World Drowning Prevention Day observed?
A) July 26
B) July 23
C) July 25
D) July 27
- On July 27, 2021, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) observed its which raising day?
- Steven Weinberg, who won the Nobel prize in 1979 with two other scientists passed away recently. He won the noble prize in which field?
- What is the 24/7 helpline number for women affected by violence launched by Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani in July 2021?
- Which Special Economic Zone (SEZ) has been awarded IGBC Platinum Rating and has become the first SEZ to achieve so?
A) Cheyyar SEZ
B) Vishakhapatnam SEZ
C) Kandla SEZ
D) Surat SEZ
- Dholavira, a Harappan-era metropolis, in which state has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List?
- Najib Mikati has been elected as the prime minister of which country?
- Where did the World Cadet Championships held in which India won 5 gold medals?
A) London, UK
B) Rome, Italy
C) Budapest, Hungary
D) Warsaw, Poland
- In latest MRF Tyres ICC Women’s ODI Player Rankings, Mithali Raj again got 1st position after which player slipped to 5th position?
A) Hayley Matthews
B) Shamilia Connell
C) Meg Lanning
D) Stafanie Taylor
- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and which other bank have picked up a stake in blockchain technology focussed start-up IBBIC Pvt Ltd.?
A) DCB Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- According to International Monetary Fund (IMF), what is the expected FY22 growth forecast for India?
- Scientists from India, Russia, and which 2 other countries will collaborate on research that will help develop or repurpose drugs against COVID-19?
A) France and USA
B) Germany and Italy
C) UK and Brazil
D) Brazil and South Africa
- Where did the 12th Edition of Indo-Russia joint Military Exercise INDRA-2021 held?
A) Raipur, India
B) Kazan, Russia
C) Volgograd, Russia
D) Kochi, India
- Where did Exercise Cutlass Express 2021 commenced in which Indian Naval Ship (INS) Talwar participated?
A) East Coast of Africa
B) Indian Ocean
C) South China Sea
D) Gulf of Aden
- Which bank launched an overdraft facility called ‘Dukandar Overdraft Scheme’ for small retailers in partnership with the government’s common service centres CSC SPV that enables government schemes and services through CSCs?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which city has become the first in the country where round the clock (24/7) “drink from tap” quality water facility is available?
A) Bodh Gaya
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has formulated a scheme called SMILE which includes subscheme – ‘Central Sector Scheme for Comprehensive Rehabilitation of persons engaged in the act of Begging’. What does S stands for in SMILE?
- Which state government joined hands with government advisory firm Sapio Analytics to revive MSMEs of the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Garima Grihas being set up with the help of community-based organizations have been set up for whom by the centre?
A) Transgender persons
B) Old people
C) Tribal students
D) Orphanaged students
- According to Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS) conducted by National Statistical Office (NSO), unemployment rate for women fell to what per cent in 2019-20?