Current Affairs 29 March 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 March 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 28, 2019
- Which country became the 4th country by successfully destroying a low earth orbit satellite in space by using a missile?
- According to Skytrax, which country’s airport has crowned the world’s best aviation hub for the 7th time time in a row?
- Linkus Infratech has launched a hyper-local connectivity app called “Bhonga” in which city?
- India signed MoU with which organization on health sciences collaboration?
- In which city,a new centre to repair Russian helicopters of Mi 17V 5 type will be operational?
- Which company has claimed to develop its largest power storage system in Asia?
- Which bank will develop an agricultural platform called “Baroda Kisan”?
- How much fund was infused by the government in bank of Baroda ahead of its merger operation?
A)Rs 4781 cr
B)Rs 5042 cr
C)Rs 4521 cr
D)Rs 5000 cr
- Which company to buy 75 per cent equity stake in Starter NVa subsidiary of the Dutch based ABN AMRO Bank?
- Recenty,which cup is to be replaced by ATP(Association of Tennis Professionals Cup)?
- Who was deployed as special expenditure observer for the state of Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland by the Election Commission?
- Who was appointed as Goa’s new Deputy Chief minister?
- Who was appointed as Ethics Officer of the Indian Cricket Board?
- Who was appointed as special central police observer for Tripura and Mizoram?
- Recently,HS D’Lima passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of BCCI?
- Where is the HQ of Infosys?
- Where is the HQ of Dena Bank?