Current Affairs 29 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 28, 2018
- What is the expected rate of growth of Indian economy as per Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the fiscal 2018-19?
A) 7.5-7.9 percent
B) 7.3-7.5 percent
C) 7.5-7.7 percent
D) 7.3-7.7 percent
- The government has reconstituted the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC). The Council will now have new members comprising of:
A) Minister of State for Finance (in-charge of the Department of Economic Affairs)
B) Secretary, Department of Revenue
C) Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
D) All the Above
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
A) Rachita Gulati
B) Sudha Balakrishnan
C) Dhritidyuti Bose
D) Indranil Sen Gupta
- Clean Air India Initiative’, to tackle air pollution in Indian cities, is a joint initiative of Indian Government and the Government of ____________
- Name the oldest women of India to create the record of conquering the Mount Everest.
A) Sangeeta Bahl
B) Arunima Sinha
C) Santosh Yadav
D) Premlata Agarwal
- Name the Queen of Netherlands who is on 4 days long visit to India for bilateral talks with Indian delegates?
- Indian top FMCG brand Patanjali has tied up with which network to launch its Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM cards?
C) Reliance Communications
- As per the Chinese findings, the Chinese civilization is found to be born ___________ years ago.
- Siddu Nyamagouda passed away recently in a tragic road accident. He was a former union minister and MLA of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Dr Mohammad Javad Zarif was on a day long visit to India recently. He is the Foreign Minister of which country?
- Who has been given the additional charge as the Secretary of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) till new appointment?
A) Subhash Ramrao Bhamre
B) Sanjeevanee Kutty
C) Ajay Kumar
D) Sanjay Mitra
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) clinched the 2018 IPL tournament becoming the only second team to achieve the victory for the third time. Which is the first team to make such record?
A) Delhi Daredevils
B) Mumbai Indians
C) Rajasthan Royals
D) Kolkata Knight Riders
- The foundation stone of 2400 MW Patratu Super Thermal Power Project has been laid down in which state by PM Modi?
A) West Bengal
- Who among the given has won the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Daniel Ricciardo
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Sebastian Vettel
- Who has been selected to be the new Prime Minister of Italy by the President Sergio Mattarella?
A) Enrico Letta
B) Giuseppe Conte
C) Paolo Savona
D) Carlo Cottarelli
- Tech giant Google has organised the first ever Asia Pacific Region Demo Day in which country for Asian startups?
- The BCCI has signed an LoI with UN Environment to promote green cricket in India. What does I stands for here in LoI?
- Russia has carried out “the world’s longest” test of the S-500 Prometey having striking capability of 481 kms. The S-500 Prometey is a _____________ missile system.
- In a first such initiative, Coca Cola brand has unveiled its alcoholc drink base in which country to tap new market?
B) United States
- The maiden Global Wind Summit 2018 will take place in which country?
- Chief Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk has been named as the caretaker Prime Minister of which country recently?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Orange Cap winner in IPL 2018, Kane Williamson, plays for which national team?
B) South Africa
D) New Zealand
- UN Environment is headquartered at____________
A) Paris, France
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Nairobi, Kenya
D) Vienna, Austria
- Who is the Chairman of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC)?
A) Finance Minister
B) Prime Minister
C) RBI Governor
D) Finance Secretary
- The National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) is located in______________
A) New Delhi