Current Affairs 29 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 28, 2020
- Which payments bank has partnered with MasterCard to build customised solutions for payments such as tap-and-pay NFC?
A)AU Small Finance Bank
B)Paytm Payments Bank
C)Fino Payments Bank
D)Airtel Payments Bank
- Which artificial intelligence (AI)-based chatbot was launched by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to create awareness around its digital payment platforms like FASTag?
- Which e commerce company has partnered with Karnataka State Mango Development and Marketing Corporation Ltd. enabling farmers to sell their fresh produce online?
- As per rating agency Standard and Poor,Indian economy to contract by how much percent in FY21?
- Which Indian Institute have developed a magnesium alloy with significantly improved properties, that can replace steel and aluminium in automotive and aerospace components?
- Who was appointed as new president of New Development Bank?
- Who has been appointed as new CMD of Oriental Insurance Company?
B)AV Girja Kumar
- Which company has acquired Amsterdam-based Etergo BV, manufacturer of electric scooters?
- Recently which famous Urdu author, humorist and satirist passed away?
- Recently R Shanmugam passed away.He was related to which sports?
- Recently who released the children’s book ‘The Ickabog’?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Mastercard?
- Where is the HQ of National Payment Corporation of India?
- Where is the HQ of Orintal Insurance Company Limited?