Current Affairs 29 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 28, 2021
- World Health Organization (WHO) and which other country will launch the first facility to share rapidly virus and pathogen samples between laboratories worldwide?
- Which country to launch a mobile tech platform in August this year that will provide terrain-related information to the Blue Helmets in the line of duty?
- Which bank announced the launch of a unique facility of linking a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) ID to its digital wallet ’Pockets?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Recently PNB housing Finance has executed a revised Trademark Agreement (Agreement) With which bank for rebranding?
A) YES Bank
D) HDFC bank
- Which bank announced the implementation of TransUnion’s onboarding solution, which will enable it to onboard its credit card customers seamlessly?
A) Yes Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
- Which company has tied up with Centrum Microcredit Limited, the micro finance arm of the Centrum Group, to facilitate unsecured business loans to its retail partners?
- Which company has partnered with Vivriti Capital to disburse working capital loans of more than Rs 300 crores to micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs)?
- As per SBI report, India’s real GDP growth would be in the range of what percent?
- Recently football player Sami Khedira announced his retirement.He belongs to which country?
- Recently which state CM was elected to the BWF council for the period 2021-25?
- Fiame Naomi Mata’afa was appointed as first female Prime Minister of which country?
- Recently who got one year extension as director of Intelligence Bureau?
A) Samant Goel
B) Arvind Kumar
C) Shashwat Singh
D) Sumant Rao
- Who has received the International Eni Award 2020 for research into renewable energy sources and energy storage?
A) Arvind Panagariya
B) Subodh Gandhi
C) Nehru Vatikam
D) CNR Rao
- Recently who has won the European Golden Boot?
A) Laminta helmis
B) Ruble Choks
C) Lionel Messi
D) Robert Lewandowski
- Who launched the ‘Services e-Health Assistance & Tele-consultation (SeHAT) OPD Portal via video conferencing?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Smriti Irani
C) Harsh Vardhan
D) Narendra Modi
- Which state launched MHIM Mobile App for home isolation patients?
- Which Indian institute developed unique detector ‘FakeBuster’ to detect imposters attending a virtual conference?
A) IISc Bengaluru
B) IIM Ahmedabad
C) IIT Jammu
D) IIT Ropar
- Which organisation joined hands with Isro to develop Earth Observatory to mitigate climate change, better disaster management?
- Recently India decided to re introduce which animal into the country in November this year at the Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh which got extinct in 1952?
B) Himalayan Zebra
D) Pink headed Duck
- Recently Babagouda Rudragouda Patil passed away,and was related to which field?
- Recently Vir Chakra awardee and a decorated veteran of the 1971, war passed away.Name him?
A) Devdutt Sharma
B) Devendra Nath Singh
C) Vikram Singh
D) Panjab Singh
- Who is the author of book 7 Lessons from Everest – Expedition Learnings from Life and Business’?
A) Shivshankar Singh
B) Aditya Gupta
C) Mohan Munda
D) Rohan Verma
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Which is the capital of Switzerland?
- What is the tagline of ICICI Bank?
A) Hum Hai Na,Khayal Aapka
B) Badhti ka Naam Zindagi
C) Let make Money Simple
D) Aao Sochein Bada
- Where is the HQ of YES Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
A) Kuala Lampur