Current Affairs 29 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 28, 2018
- Government of India and the ADB signed how much loan agreement to provide 24*7 water supply in Karnataka?
- Which ministry will launch Operation Raksha Gyan Shakti?
A)Ministry of Defence
B)Ministry of Finance
C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
D)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Union Health Secretary launched IDSP in 7states.What does “S” stands for in IDSP?
- India’s premier National Research Laboratory CSIR will establish a High Skill Development Centre in which city?
- Recently,which airport has been decided to be renamed after former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
A)Indira Gandhi International Airport
B)Sardar Vallabhbhai Airport
C)Kempegowda International Airport
D)Jolly Grant Airport
- Which state became the first state to launch a single emergency number “112”?
- Recently,which company has been accrediated with the status of Miniratna company?
A)Gas Authority Of India
C)National Projects Construction Corporation
D)National Mineral Development Corporation
- A 3 day “South Asia Regional Youth Peace Conference”will be held in which city?
- The 43rd International Kolkata Book Fair will begin in which country?
- How much outlay has been setup by the government for the first phase of the FAME India scheme?
- Hockey’s Men’s World Cup 2018 kicked off in which state?
- Who became the fastest cricketer in the history of Test cricket to complete the double of 200 wickets and 3000 runs?
B)Shakib Al Hasan
- Who was named as World Gold Council next CEO?
- Who was appointed as next chairman of UPSC?
- Who was appointed as next chairman of National Skill Development Corporation?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Skill Development Corporation?
- Where is the HQ of World Gold Council?
- What is the currency of Guatemala?