Current Affairs 29 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 28, 2020
- Where did the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change approved the construction of the Song Dam Drinking Water Project worth Rs 1100 crore?
- Which state government signed a Letter of Understanding (LoU) with United Nation’s World Food Programme (WFP) for proposed participation to achieve food and nutritional security goals?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- According to data released by the Union ministry of statistics and programme implementation (Mospi), India’s gross domestic product or GDP contracted to what percent in the quarter ending September in comparison to the same period last year?
- What is the rank of India in the international rankings released by FIFA for November 2020?
- In which of the following UTs, a project namely ‘Provision of Solar Photo Voltaic Powerplant 1.5 MW’ has been completed making it the largest solar power project setup under the Centre’s ‘Make In India’ initiative?
- Faqir Chand Kohli who passed away was related to which profession?
- James Wolfensohn, former president of the World Bank, who passed away hailed from which country?
D) New Zealand
- Who has been appointed as the next Engineer-in-Chief of the Indian Army?
A) SK Shrivastava
B) Harpal Singh
C) June Nagpal
D) Siddhartha Chatterjee
- Roch Marc Christian Kaborehas been reelected as the president of which country?
A) Burkina Faso
D) Sierra Leone
- Indian FinTech unicorn Razorpay announced the launch of RazorpayX Corporate Cards, in collaboration with which of the following?
A) Maestro Card
B) American Express
- Which country successfully test-fired a Tsirkon hypersonic cruise missile in the Arctic?
- Which bank launched an SMS Pay functionality on POS terminals, which enables merchants to accept contactless payments from customers?
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Food Programme situated?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) New York, USA
C) Rome, Italy
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of Razorpay Software Private Limited situated?
- What is the capital of Burkina Faso?