Current Affairs 29 October 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 October 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 28, 2019
- Where was the 29th BASIC (Brazil, South Africa, India, and China) Ministers’ Meeting on Climate Change held in October 2019?
- In October 2019, Unified Payments Interface (UPI) crossed how many billion(s) transaction mark?
- From 2020, which two Indian cities will be included in the World Bank’s doing business report?
A)Bengaluru and Kolkata
B)Delhi and Mumbai
C)Mumbai and Kolkata
D)Delhi and Bengaluru
- Who won the Mexico Grand Prix 2019?
- IAS Vijayendra has been appointed as the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of which organization in October 2019?
A)National Small Industries Corporation Ltd (NSIC)
B)Power Grid Corporation
D)Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
- Alberto Fernandez has been elected as the President of which country?
- Filipe Nyusi has been elected as the President of which country?
- Sophie Wilmes has been appointed as the first woman interim Prime Minister of which country?
- C Raghavachari passed away recently. He was related to which field?
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty won which medal in French Open 2019 held in Paris?
D)None of these
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Mozambique?
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- What is the currency of Belgium?
- Where is the HQ of National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) situated?