Current Affairs 29 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 28, 2020
- Which state topped the list of states in central government’s one of the most ambitious schemes – the PM Atmanirbhar Nidhi Scheme (SVANidhi Scheme) by approving the highest number of loans under the scheme in the country?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs in collaboration with Art of Living launched two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare, one of which in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra and other for the villages of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- In October 2020, Department of Posts, India signed agreement with the postal service of which country for electronic exchange of customs data related to postal shipments exchanged between the two countries?
- In October 2020, which country announced to achieve zero carbon emissions by 2050?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Night of the Restless Spirits: Stories from 1984”?
A) Sarbpreet Singh
B) Manpreet Kaur
C) Vimal Kumar Scindia
D) Rajkumar Punia
- When is the Infantry Day celebrated by the Indian Army every year?
A) October 28
B) October 27
C) October 26
D) October 23
- Which bank partnered with non-banking finance company, IIFL Finance (IIFL) for sourcing and managing retail gold loan assets?
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) Dhanlaxmi Bank
C) CSB Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Where did the 3rd bilateral two plus two Ministerial Dialogue between India and US held?
C) New York
- According to Ookla Speedtest Global Index for September 2020, India is placed at which spot in terms of global average of mobile download speed?
- In October 2020, Shipping minister Mansukh Mandaviya inaugurated a direct port entry (DPE) facility for which port for expediting cargo movement?
A) Mumbai Port
B) V.O. Chidambaranar port
C) Nhava Sheva Port
D) Paradip Port
- When is International Animation Day observed every year?
A) October 27
B) October 29
C) October 28
D) October 26
- The NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar satellite (NISAR) will be launched by which year as announced by India and the US jointly?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of CSB Bank situated?