Current Affairs 29 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 28, 2021
- Which state has become the first state to release its own Wildlife Action Plan?
- Which state govt has launched an initiative for free breast cancer screening for 1 lakh women?
A) West Bengal
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which corporation has collaborated with Global Partners to launch India’s first Skill Impact Bond?
D) EXIM Bank
- According to a report published by London & Partners and Dealroom.co, What is India’s rank in VC funding for climate tech globally?
- Which Private sector bank has launched YES Family to fulfil every family member’s needs?
A) AXIS Bank
B) YES Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- SBI General Insurance collaborated with which digital payments app to offer health insurance?
B) Google Pay
D) Amazon Pay
- Meity has tied up with which company to boost app innovations by desi startups?
- All-rounder Ryan ten Doeschate retires from international cricket. He hails from which country?
C) South Africa
- Which motor company has won India Green Energy Award?
A) Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
B) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
C) Hero MotoCorp Ltd
D) TVS Motor Company
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Skill Development Corporation?
- Where is the HQ of Yes Bank?
- What is the capital of Netherlands?