Current Affairs 29 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 28, 2017
- India has signed MoU with which of the following country to work together in maternal and adolescent health?
- Which of the following firm topped the list of job site Indeed’s workplace rankings in India?
B) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C) State Bank of India
D) Reliance Industries
- Which of the following bank has launched “CashBack” home loans which offers borrowers the benefit of 1% cashback on every EMI?
- According to HSBC, which of the following country has topped in the list of best country for expats?
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has registered which of the following as an Information Utility (IU)?
A) National E-Governance Servitudes Limited
B) Neutral E-Governance Services Limited
C) National E-Governance Services Limited
D) None of these
- Who of the following has been appointed as the first woman Proctor in the BHU (Banaras Hindu University)?
A) Sujata Sharma
B) Royana Singh
C) Sukanya Singh
D) Malti Rajput
- Who of the following has become the first Woman in Saudi Arabia who has been named to a senior government post for the first time?
A) Eman Al-Ghani
B) Eman Al-Ghamandi
C) Eman Al-Ghamdi
D) None of these
- _________will receive 2017 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize for her contribution to number theory.
A) Mehrbani Vizarota
B) Meena Kumari
C) Maria Sheikh
D) Maryna Viazovska
- Who of the following are the authors of the book “A to Z of Financial Management in Autonomous Institutions”?
A) Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Bhargav Pathak.
B) Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Deenanath Pathak.
C) Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Sahil Pathak.
D) None of these
- Who of the following was a veteran Congress leader who was a close confidante of former Prime Ministers Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi, has passed away?
A) P K Khotedar
B) T S Nitender
C) M L Fotedar
D) Ravi Chaudhary
- Communist Party Marxist State General Secretary ___has passed away.
A) Balaji Vishwanath
B) R K Muthy
C) K.R Aravindakshan
D) P S Krishnamurthy
- When is the theme of World Rabies Day 2017?
A) Rabies: Educate. Vaccinate. Eliminate
B) End Rabies by 2030
C) End Rabies Together
D) Rabies: Zero by 30
- When is the theme of World Maritime Day 2017?
A) Shipping: Indispensable to the world
B) Connecting Ships, Ports and People
C) Maritime Education and Training
D) IMO conventions: Effective Implementation
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the headquarters of International Maritime Organization situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) London, UK
D) California, USA
- Where is the headquarters of Google India located?
B) New Delhi
- When is World Rabies Day celebrated?
A) 22nd September
B) 24th September
C) 28th September
D) 29th September
- When is the World Maritime Day celebrated across the world ?
A) 28 September
B) 23 September
C) 27 September
D) 22 September
- Who of the following is the Vice-chancellor of BHU?
A) Prabhu Seth
B) Divyansh Mallick
C) Girish Chandra Tripathi
D) Prabhat Saxena
- Who of the following is the Chairman of IBBI?
A) Dillip Singh
D) Jayant Kumar
- Which of the following is the capital city of Norway?
- Where is the Head-office of BRICS?
A) New Delhi
D) South Africa