Current Affairs 3 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 2, 2018
- Which state has recently launched scheme named ‘Rupashree’ to provide one time financial support for the marriage of poor women of the state?
A) West Bengal
- Name the player to lift the Men’s Singles trophy of the 2018 Miami Open?
A) Kei Nishikori
B) Rafael Nadal
C) German Alexander Zverev
D) John Isner
- Which Indian city has topped in the JLL’s recently released annual global report ‘City Momentum Index’ (CMI) 2018?
- Carlos Alvarado has recently been elected as the new President of which country?
B) Burkina Faso
C) Costa Rica
D) Papua New Guinea
- Which among the following airports has been adjudged as the cleanest airport in India by Airport Authority of India on the basis of a recent survey conducted by it across 53 Indian airports?
A) Mangalore International Airport
B) Chennai International Airport
C) Trivandrum International Airport
D) Jaipur International Airport
- When is the World Autism Awareness Day observed?
A) April 1
B) April 2
C) April 3
D) March 31
- What is the rank of India in the Global Startup Ecosystem 2017 Index?
- Who has been appointed as the new President of NASSCOM?
B) Raman Roy
C) Debjani Ghosh
D) Rishad Premji
- According to the latest data by the Almond Board of California, which country has become the largest importer of almonds in the world?
- Which team has won the 72nd edition of the Santosh Trophy Football tournament?
B) West Negal
- The 5th edition of the Indo-Kyrgyzstan joint training exercise KHANJAR V was held in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the theme of the World Autism Awareness Day?
A) Toward Autonomy and Self-Determination
B) Autism and the 2030 Agenda: Inclusion and Neurodiversity
C) Employment – the Autism Advantage
D) Empowering Women and Girls with Autism
- What is the name of the virtual assistant launched by SIDBI on banks universal loan portal for the purpose of answering standard queries of aspirants 24*7?
- Which country has topped the 2017 global startup ecosystem according to the report by global startup ecosystem map Startupblink?
A) United Kingdom
C) United States
- SIDBI has launched a Bankability Kit on its foundation day on April 2. The kit has been developed by which bank?
A) Bank of Baroda and IDBI Bank
B) PNB and Syndicate Bank
C) Bank of Maharashtra and Union Bank of India
D) State Bank of India and UCO Bank
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Chairman of the Airport Authority of India (AAI)?
A) S. Suresh
B) B.S. Bhullar
C) Guruprasad Mohapatra
D) Anuj Aggarwal
- What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
- The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) was set up in which year?
- Where is the headquarter of NASSCOM located?
D) New Delhi
- What is the capital of Costa Rica?
B) San Jose