Current Affairs 3 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 2, 2021
- Where is a first-of-its-kind school called ‘Nyubu Nyvgam Yerko’, a formal indigenous language and knowledge system school inaugurated?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Didier Ratsiraka who passed away was the former president of which country?
- The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) capped market share for UPI apps at what percent of overall payment volumes?
- Which bank has joined hands with nStore to digitise offline retailers and small businesses in the country?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Jana Small Finance Bank
C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D) AU Small Finance Bank
- Which bank has tied up with Tide India, part of Tide UK, UK’s leading business banking fintech, to provide banking infrastructure for Tide’s India platform focused on the SME segment?
A) RBL Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) IDFC FIRST Bank
- Which company has partnered with Google and other companies to plan two new undersea cables to connect Singapore, Indonesia and North America thereby boosting internet connection capacity between the regions?
- The Reserve bank of India lowered base rate by how many basis points to 7.81 per cent?
- How much amount has been released by the Finance Ministry as additional devolution to States in Financial Year 2020-21?
A) Rs 56,000 crores
B) Rs 60,000 crores
C) Rs 45,000 crores
D) Rs 34,000 crores
- How much amount has been released by the Finance Ministry to States under the scheme – Special Assistance to States for Capital Expenditure?
A) Rs 11,830 crores
B) Rs 12,340 crores
C) Rs 10,470 crores
D) Rs 12,720 crores
- Digital Transactions through UPI in the country recorded transaction value of how much amount in March 2021?
A) Rs 5,02,000 crores
B) Rs 5,08,000 crores
C) Rs 5,03,000 crores
D) Rs 5,04,000 crores
- How much amount has been collected as GST Revenue collection for March 2021?
A) Rs 1,09,561 crores
B) Rs 1,23,902 crores
C) Rs 1,61,096 crores
D) Rs 1,45,147 crores
- In March 2021, which state/UT government announced free travel facility for women in government buses running within the state/UT?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who will receive the prestigious 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2019?
A) K. Viswanath
B) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Vinod Khanna
- How much amount has been approved by the union government for the upgradation of Kargil Zanskar road?
A) Rs 810 crores
B) Rs 650 crores
C) Rs 920 crores
D) Rs 780 crores
- To the 2000 students of which country, will the government of India provide scholarships under its new Muktijoddha Scholarship scheme?
A) Sri Lanka
- Who took charge as the Chief of Staff, Headquarters Western Command?
A) Manjinder Singh
B) Bhagwant Mishra
C) Tajinder Pal Singh
D) Harmeet Mann
- Defence Materials and Stores Research and Development Establishment, situated where has developed a Light Weight Bullet Proof Jacket?
- South Central Railway commissioned Electrification of how much kms of track in 2020-2021?
A) 680 kms
B) 860 kms
C) 750 kms
D) 800 kms
- Which state has become the first in the country to launch an insurance scheme where each family will get health insurance of Rs 5 lakh each year?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- When was the India’s first passenger train plied between Mumbai and Thane, steam engine of which would be preserved and be installed at Thane railway station premises?
- A new species of flowering plants belonging to the genus `Argyreia’, recently discovered in south Maharashtra’s Kolhapur district, has been named after whom?
A) Sanjay Raut
B) Uddhav Thackeray
C) Anil Deshmukh
D) Sharad Pawar
- Which city stood at 122nd position globally in terms of annual appreciation in housing prices during October-December 2020 as rates for residential properties in the city rose marginally, according to Knight Frank?
- As per ratings agency Crisil, Banking system’s credit will grow at what percent in FY22?
- In which of the following countries will the Indian Army participate in Multinational Military Exercise namely SHANTIR OGROSHENA -2021?
- Which state government approved Innovation Fund for development work in districts in which each district will be allocated Rs 1 crore per year?
- What will be the interest rate on Senior Citizen Savings Scheme for the April-June 2021 Quarter?
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)?
A) Naina Lal Kidwai
B) Mallika Srinivasan
C) Vinita Bali
D) Lakshmi Venu
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)?
A) Aparshakti Khanna
B) Sumit Awasthi
C) Srinivasan Bhalla
D) Mukhmeet Bhatia
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited situated?
- Where is the HQ of Employees’ State Insurance situated?
B) New Delhi