Current Affairs Quiz 3 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 02 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 02, 2017
- Name the head of panel set up by the government to study issues related to data protection in the country.
A) M Vasudeva
B) B N Srikrishna
D) T V Prasad
- According to data released by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), which two countries account for the 39 per cent of the 830 million young people worldwide who use the Internet?
A) India and USA
B) India and Russia
C) USA and China
D) India and China
- What is the Repo Rate according to the Third Bi-monthly Monetary Policy of the RBI?
- What is the Reverse Repo Rate according to the Third Bi-monthly Monetary Policy of the RBI?
- Santosh Mohan Dev who passed away recently for the former Union Minister under which Ministry?
A) Chemicals and Fertilizers Ministry
B) Human Resource Development Ministry
C) Heavy Industry Ministry
D) Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry
- What is the theme of World breastfeeding week 2017?
A) Breastfeeding: A Winning Goal – For Life!
B) Breastfeeding and Work: Let’s Make It Work!
C) Breastfeeding: A key to Sustainable Development
D) Sustaining Breastfeeding Together
- Who has been appointed as the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea?
A) Julius Chan
B) Mekere Morauta
C) Michael Somare
D) Peter O’Neill
- Union Cabinet has given approval for an MoU signed by India and other _____ nations for setting up of an agriculture research platform.
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- When is World Breastfeeding Week observed annually?
A) August 5-11
B) August 8-14
C) August 1-7
D) August 3-9
- Currency of Papua New Guinea is?
- Capital of Papua New Guinea is?
D) Port Moresby
- Where is the headquarters of International Telecommunication Union (ITU) situated?
A) New York, USA
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) London, UK
D) Brasilia, Brazil
- Ratle Hydroelectric Plant is being built on which river?
- Kishanganga Hydroelectric Plant being built is designed to divert water from the Kishanganga River to a power plant in the ______ River.
- Shikha Pandey belongs to which of the following sports?
- Where is Hambantota Port situated?
C) Sri Lanka
- Name the designer of the Indian Flag?
A) Pingali Venkayya
B) K. M. Munshi
C) Shivaram Rajguru
D) Sagarmal Gopa